Albuquerque!

Moderator: Moderators

scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Wouldn't it be great if they included the video clip on the new album, when ever and where ever the videos for it are released?

That would be just peachy!

He finally told the audience (who had been screaming for Albuquerque) that he was gonna sing Albuquerque. The crowd went nuts

I guess he figured if his voice was going to be trashed, everyone else should suffer too.

SEE? I knew he wouldn't just tease. Our boy always delivers. (Yeah, I know it's a song. One I haven't had the chance to see yet. Darn those concert only songs...)
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

I also heard/read that he went halfway through the song, acted like he couldn't remember the rest of the song...

And started over!

:o

And didn't he also do have a song from an inspiring audience member like from the STUPID tour?

:D

I miss AlCon.

I miss Orange County. Such wonderful memories!

-CindyBob

:stupid:
weird_el
Off The Deep End

Post by weird_el »

Smegabyte forgot to mention the thing I found the absolute funniest in Bermuda's Albuquerque video -- Al sang Close To You (The Carpenters) -- now there's the version I'd want played at my wedding.

El
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

SEE? I knew he wouldn't just tease. Our boy always delivers.

Oh, I have a feeling if he didn't after all that, a small riot would have surely erupted. :)

And technically, he was under no obligation to deliver. Nobody ever said beforehand that they were going to play "Albuquerque." He was just being his normal cool self.
00Joseph00

Oh man...

Post by 00Joseph00 »

About 2 years ago I listened to the song over and over and over and over and over..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and over again until I could get every single lyric typed onto my computer. I can't miss one single word from that song...
Well, whatever a "Signature" is, I'll just tell about myself. I am 13, big for my age (6'0" 3/4 tall, 190lbs., trim/muscular), I like music, computers, games, movies, sports, cool books, and lots of other stuff.
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Gee, and you could have gone to the Ask Al archives and gotten the lyrics directly from the author himself.

Or is that cheating? After all, the liner notes seem to imply that we're supposed to do just what Joseph did.

But I'm lazy.
Smegabyte
Occasional

Post by Smegabyte »

I KNEW I was forgetting stuff.

*hates that she has a bad memory*

Smegabyte * :stupid: *
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

I was checking my hotmail account today, You wanna know what was in it?

I'll tell you what was in it. The Columbia Record Club was trying to recruit me!

NoooOOOOOoooOOO!

:bomb:
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

I can sing most of it, but I usually stuff up the last part.