Your Horoscope For Today!

Moderator: Moderators

Tom

Post by Tom »

I just don't think it's exactly what he imagined people doing when they listened to it, is all.
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Well, ok, but I don't think you should tell people they're wrong because they enjoy hearing their horoscope. I don't really think there's a right or wrong way to interpret Al's music, or it's effect on others. Unless you're St*n. As far as what Al thinks, only he knows that.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Tom

Post by Tom »

Yeah, but that's the precisely the point. it isn't supposed to be YOUR HORROSCOPE.
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Ugh! I give up! The song is called "Your Horoscope for Today", is it not? Not that I really believe it's mine, or any of that will happen, I just think it's funny when he gets to mine during the song. What is so wrong with that?
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

I agree, Patti. There's no harm in pointing out what your horoscope is in the song. No one is taking it seriously. We're just having fun with it. I don't think there's a problem with them doing it, and I certainly don't think Al would mind, as long as people are doing it in good fun. I also enjoy listening to mine in the song. And also, only Al knows what he thought when he wrote the song.
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
Question Mark

Post by Question Mark »

[FONT=INVADER] There's travel in your future when your tongue freezes to the back of a speeding bus. Fill that void in your pathetic life, from playing wack-a-mole 17 hours a day.

Also, is Accordian Mom here? I met her a the "Wierd Al" concert at Kings Island on August 22, 2004.
LadyKatia
Addicted

Post by LadyKatia »

I really need to work a little harder at improving my low self-esteem - riiight! :D
"Scorpio" and "Low self-esteem" are rarely found in the same sentence. BTW, I vote for Al being a scorp - many hypercreative types are! My boyfriend is Pisces, so he IS the true Lord of the Dance (and plays damn fine piano to boot! :D )

Oh, and Tom, if you're still here, IT'S A JOKE!!!!! If you think we are ACTUALLY interpeting Al's "horoscopes", you are missing the whole point of being an Al fan - never take life too seriously!!
I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint: It's in my diaper and it's NOT a toaster.
TheMegChan
Die-hard Fan

Post by TheMegChan »

My friend can say the entire "Now you may find it inconceivable or at the very least a bit unlikely that the relative position of the planets and the stars could have a special deep significance or meaning that exclusively applies to only you, but let me give you my assurance that these forecasts and predictions are all based on solid, scientific, documented evidence, so you would have to be some kind of moron not to realize that every single one of the is absolutely true. Where was I?" part in that song. 0.o It's amazing.

Well, looks like all virgos are extremely friendly and intelligent except for me. >>

At the concert when he got to virgo, I raised my hands in the air, but then he pointed to someone else at the "except for you" part. :/ I was like "hey, I'm a virgo. Notice me. :D"
LadyKatia
Addicted

Post by LadyKatia »

TheMegChan @ Sep 12 2004, 06:10 AM wrote: My friend can say the entire "Now you may find it inconceivable...

I can! I can!! :)

Hey, I just had an idea!!! You know those t-shirts or nightshirts you buy with the generic horoscope stuff on them? We could make some up with Al's horoscopes! It would be funny for a bunch of us to go to a show wearing them!! Someone could do transfers on their computer and we'd all just buy our own blank t-shirts and iron them on. We wouldn't be voilating any copyright laws since we wouldn't be selling them, just making them for ourselves.
I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint: It's in my diaper and it's NOT a toaster.
Parody_Freak27
Die-hard Fan

Post by Parody_Freak27 »

Me too. It's not really that hard, you just need to practice. It only took me a week to get it down perfectly. I even usually go Halfway into Libra(Which I am, by the way) before taking a breath.

I can do the shirt thingy for you! I've got spare time, good computer programs, and spare money to make the Iron-on's. I'd be happy to make them if you want. But... could you give me an Example of the T-shirts or nightshirts sort of thing you're talking about, so I have a good Idea of what to do?
Duct tape is like the force.
It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.