ahem... the album's done...

Moderator: Moderators

marcusb
Occasional

Post by marcusb »

(although I can't figure out why Bela's outline is "slumping" over).

T'anks for posting it!

No no, Bela isn't slumping.. Al is tipping his hat to the ladies 8)
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

This will surely be a monumental event in music history

Post by Teh Dingo »

Yeah!!! Poodle Hat is so going to rock! Congrats guys! I better head down to the record store right now, get my place in line!

OK so I'm a little new at these types of forums. Forget the subject line :)
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

All I know is, JTW, I want the spoilers posted HERE when you know about them (with proper spoiler-space for those who don't want to know, of course).

Or, if there was only some way to MESSAGE someone PRIVATELY with spoilers instead of posting it in a thread, for the benefit of those who don't want to fear opening up a new post regardless of "spoiler space."

I know, I know, I'm talkin' crazy.... :sarcasm:
Johnnytimewarp
Occasional

Post by Johnnytimewarp »

I've been giving my radio listeners Al updates every week with the same info you guys get on here. I tried starting a spoiler thread to see who could provide rock solid evidence of a certain parody, but people just kept making dopey guesses ("uh Al might do Norah Jones because "Don't Know Why' is the only recent song to feature a clarinet and a clarinet is gonna be on his album..." not exact quote, but close). I want someone to post something definitive so Bermuda will be forced to deny or confirm it.

Oh well...If I get anything good, you'll hear it...

8)
marcusb
Occasional

Post by marcusb »

I want someone to post something definitive so Bermuda will be forced to deny or confirm it.
Oh well...If I get anything good, you'll hear it...

8)

Bermie won't be forced to confirm or deny anything.. he doesn't have to.. he gives out the info that Al gives the ok on from my understanding.. he'll keep his mouth shut... or his fingers... shut.. or ... whatever you do when you don't give information... in.. type...................
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Spoiler topic

Post by Elvis »

Or, if there was only some way to MESSAGE someone PRIVATELY with spoilers instead of posting it in a thread, for the benefit of those who don't want to fear opening up a new post regardless of "spoiler space."

So I'm supposed to PM everyone on the board except the handful of people who don't want to know?? I don't have that kind of time.

What I am willing to do is post a new topic called "SPOILERS - POODLE HAT" (or "SPOILERS - POODLE HAT TOUR," etc.) and post ALL spoilers there. Then anyone who opens them can expect to be spoiled!

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
Johnnytimewarp
Occasional

Post by Johnnytimewarp »

A "Spoilers" thread sounds like a nifty idea to me...
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Re: Spoiler topic

Post by CatraDhtem »

So I'm supposed to PM everyone on the board except the handful of people who don't want to know??

Well, I wasn't talking about you and everyone else on the board. I was talking in the context of one person specifically asking another person to post spoilers for them.

Speaking of a handful of people, do we know how many people on here would be irked by spoilers? If we're talking about 95% of the members wanting to be spoiled, then no, PMing wouldn't be practical. But since neither of us know that just yet, I think it's a little too soon to start going to extremes.

I have no qualms about a spoiler thread (or about spoilers, for that matter), but as Johnnytimewarp explained, that will only lead to wild speculation after a while.
kidcid
Obsessed

Post by kidcid »

Well, My jury is out about spoilers. There is a part of me that would love to know every little tid-bit I can before the 20th...then the other half wants to wait and be totally surprised. I'm on the fence. I have a feeling that if you start a spoiler thread I'll be there to read it and then kick myself for it later....Kind of sucks having a split personality, No it doesn't, Yes it does, No......

:stupid:

Cid
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

I know what you mean, Cid. I want to know every little tid-bit, but the other half wants the surprises.

Maybe I need to flip a coin.

-CindyBob