ahem... the album's done...

Moderator: Moderators

kidcid
Obsessed

Post by kidcid »

Thanks for the update Jon! Wow! What a butt-load of work you guys just did. I'm stunned and amazed and very proud! I can't wait for Poodle Hat to be released, this is so exciting!!!!

Bermuda wrote:
Marcus gets to use that image from the weirdal.com Gallery for his avatar... he's the one who created it!
Very Nice work Marcus!!

(I haven't had time to make an avitar...but someday I'll get around to it)

Cid
marcusb
Occasional

Post by marcusb »

Hey Bermie! I didn't break a rule by nabbing a Gallery image did I? :)

Hope to see you again this tour!
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

Well, if you've been reading...

Whoa, I'm wearing a shirt with your artwork on it RIGHT NOW... :)
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
marcusb
Occasional

Post by marcusb »

Thanks for the update Jon! Wow! What a butt-load of work you guys just did. I'm stunned and amazed and very proud! I can't wait for Poodle Hat to be released, this is so exciting!!!!
Bermuda wrote:
Marcus gets to use that image from the weirdal.com Gallery for his avatar... he's the one who created it!
Very Nice work Marcus!!
(I haven't had time to make an avitar...but someday I'll get around to it)
Cid

Tank you veddy much

-Marcus
WHiZZi
Be jealous.

Post by WHiZZi »

You guy should look into this topic ;)
bermuda
Be jealous.

Post by bermuda »

I don't normally like for people to use images from the site elsewhere on the web, but the creators of those images are certainly entitled!
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

Hey Bermuda...about the "spoilers on the internet" from WA.com...are you saying that you've let stuff leak out, or just things like P@TLC and other things already assumed??
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
marcusb
Occasional

Post by marcusb »

I don't normally like for people to use images from the site elsewhere on the web, but the creators of those images are certainly entitled!

You can punch me in the face next time you see me or something and we'll call it even :)

-Marcus
bermuda
Be jealous.

Post by bermuda »

Hey Bermuda...about the "spoilers on the internet" from WA.com...are you saying that you've let stuff leak out, or just things like P@TLC and other things already assumed??

Neither. There may be necessary info in private locations in order to promote the album's release, or for other media purposes. Those aren't at weirdal.com anyway. It may be possible to find out more info about the album immediately before its released, I'm not sure if any of it will be available long enough to be searchable before the CDs out, or if it CAN be searched out, and some info may be in protected directories as well.

It was more of a disclaimer to say that we're not posting much additional info before May 20th, even though there could be some out there before then.* I doubt that much could be uncovered anyway.

As far as titles or other info being posted somewhere right now, I don't think it exists anywhere. Weirdal.com still has the most info available on the web.

* We did scoop the media by posting the CD cover on April 4th. A week later, the label made their first issue of the CD art: a silhouetted version, as if the cover was a big mystery to anyone smart enough to check weirdal.com (which the media does all the time!)
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

It's good to know weirdal.com will remain pretty much spoiler free.

I'm still debating on how much of spoilers I want. I know I'm going to be surprised with or without spoilers either way. :)

-CindyBob