new song proof

Moderator: Moderators

scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Re: new song proof

Post by scottidog »

QUOTE The song has already been widely publicized (ain't the Internet grand!?) so I didn't think it was a big secret that as a full-length original, it was likely to be on the new album (since the \"concert only\" stuff is always parodies, and usually just a portion of a song, this one seemed painfully obvious as an album candidate.)

There are many more real secrets, and some cool surprises - one in particular, something seemingly very unlikely to have happened - so stay tuned for the album itself!

Well, yeah... but even tho' I'm a newbie fan, I have learned to wait to hear it directly from the horse's mouth. Not that I meant to insult anyone...

Surprises? I can wait. I can wait. I can... nope. I can't wait!! I guess I'll have too. :lookround:
JDTurnbull272
Addicted

Post by JDTurnbull272 »

Maybe there will be another secret video on the "new ALbum"??? That would be sweet! But what could be the, "something seemingly very unlikely to have happened"??? :huh:
haroldwaide
Regular

Post by haroldwaide »

MAybe Coolio is helping Al with his Prince Parody...

Harold
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

QUOTE MAybe Coolio is helping Al with his Prince Parody...

Good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read that! That's very funny. And such a fan in-joke...
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

Yeah, a Coolio and Prince parody of "Cell Phones" with Snoop Dogg and Michael Stipe

"Me, parrtially I took the doggy out of my name because I was tired of beng abused doggy style anymore"

"Okay, too much information"
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Re: new song proof

Post by Ratbert197 »

There are many more real secrets, and some cool surprises - one in particular, something seemingly very unlikely to have happened - so stay tuned for the album itself!

Oh man i cant wait! I CANT WAIT FOR THE SECRET!

*head explodes*

Srry, i get to anxious sometimes. But maybe this surprise hes referring to is an eminem parody ( many people said wouldnt happen.) Maybe the title of a song is "Something Seemingly Very Unlikely To Have Happened" Who knows?
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

bermuda wrote:

This is driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

<sarley27 has left the board to pull his hair out.>

Okay, I think someone's doing a collaboration and it's someone BIG. BIG!
And that "AL-bum cover" or whatever it is on the web page is looking good so far... yeah with Joe Miller and stuff, maybe he'll have a giant crew poster, like the Simpsons posters with the whole cast and stuff...
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.