A Complicated Song

Moderator: Moderators

Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

SlightyUnusualAl @ Aug 30 2004, 04:34 PM wrote: Then you thought Bob and Genuis in France where BETTER?!?!!!! :sly:

:wacko: :@*
:killed:
Those aren't parodies.
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
SlightyUnusualAl
Die-hard Fan

Post by SlightyUnusualAl »

I mean the entire album, destroying the limiting song type of having to be just a parody.
modular
Obsessed

Post by modular »

I thought Genius in France was better, but not Bob. I love the way the music changes so much in GIF changes so much, and the sound effects, but that's for the GIF topic I suppose.
I am gone until June, as a result of the Junior Cert, a very large exam.
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

A Complicated Song is my favorite parody on Poodle Hat, followed by Ebay and Couch Potato.

I actually think Poodle Hat is an album that has some BRILLIANT parodies, but the originals (with the exception of Hardware Store) are some of Al's weakest. (Bob is pointless and Genius in France would have been better if it was under 3 minutes. Okay, we get it, you're a genius in France. Enough already.)
http://nuclearbubblewrap.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

I don't think Bob is pointless. I did the first time I listened to it, but then I realized all the lines were palindromes, and I realized it was pretty clever. I do agree that it's one of Al's weakest originals, though.
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
AMFilms
Obsessed

Post by AMFilms »

BOT here!
Most active in The Poopdeck
617 posts in this forum
( 33% of this member's active posts )
LadyKatia
Addicted

Post by LadyKatia »

SlightyUnusualAl @ Aug 30 2004, 10:40 PM wrote: Bob sucks. Its such a pointless song. Bob backwards is bob, the motto of the whole song....POINTLESS unless your a literature teacher
Hey, YOU try writing a song entirely out of palindromes while getting it to fit a rhyme scheme and meter!! Even if the song isn't your favorite, you have to admire the brainpower that went into writing it.
I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint: It's in my diaper and it's NOT a toaster.
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Too bad this is a topic about ACS, NOT Bob or GiF. :stern:

Outside of the polka (As usual), ACS was probably the only song on PH that made me laugh out loud. I love it, always did

As an aside, I saw a thing on Fuse where Avril was singing (Usually that's a sign for me to change it :P ) and she did a bit (Oh so original) about being constipated. And it sounded so forced, like she just came up with it but wasn't sure she wanted to sing it.

Yeah, Avril, like you're the first one to come up with that (Well, yeah, neither did Al...but still.....)

(Some of you really need to stop being so cynical. Other people have different opinions. Deal with it.)
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
TheMegChan
Die-hard Fan

Post by TheMegChan »

I know that they stuck Complicated on the Karaoke Revolution game, and I'm pretty sure my friend is getting me that for my birthday, so when I play it and do that song, I'm gonna be singing A Complicated Song instead. :D

Just alittle useless info I wanted to throw out there.
I want a new duck
Addicted

Post by I want a new duck »

ok so i thought this comment whould be best if i stuck it in here...

ok so i broke my poodle hat cd ;( and so i went to the store today and bought it agen and the cd is WAY diffrent! the pic of al with his mought open on the cd is alot smaller and it shows silver around him... im gunna take a pic. i wander why its diffrent...
-: What kind of bird are you if you can't fly? :-