Trash Day

Polka

A Complicated Song

Ebay

memorized.

and the others are semi or not at all.
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

I've got everything memorized.
AlphaWolf
Location: Everywhere and nowhere, all at the same time, yet not at all.

Post by AlphaWolf »

I've got:

Couch Potato, Party At the Leper Colony, Angry White Boy Polka, Wanna B Ur Lovr, A Complicated Song, and Why Does this Always Happen to Me completely memorized and I have Trash Day, Ode to A Superhero, and Genius in France almost completely memorized. Still have awhile to go until I have Hardware Store, Bob, and eBay memorized, though.

I'm out!
ThewEiRdOne27
Obsessed

Post by ThewEiRdOne27 »

I've got Couch Potato, Trash Day, and most of eBay. I would have an insanely hard time memorizing Hardware Store and Genius In France, but I could memorize the others if I really wanted to. Not that I don't love each song, but I haven't gotten around to memorizing each one yet.
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

I've got a fair few memorised when I listen to the songs, but I find it hard to remember everything when I'm just running off the lyrics in my head without any help.
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

Everything.
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
Tim E. Tanga61
Die-hard Fan

Post by Tim E. Tanga61 »

I have everythingthing memorized except for Couch Potato and Hardware Store. I just can't get into Couch Potato. It's kind of boring to me. I can list the appliances in HS up to plastic gutters. Then I know, "Trailer-hitch demagnetizers, automatic circumsizers," and then, "calculators, generators, matching salt and pepper shakers," and that's the best I've done!
Lauren27
Addicted

Post by Lauren27 »

I can sing along with the entire CD now (I've almost conquered the List in Hardware Store).

If I'm going for karaoke, with no lyrics, I can rattle of PATLC, almost all of WDTAHTM, & up to the List in Hardware Store (I'm still using the lyrics for that only).

And I'm really trying: I made two CDs of Midi Karaoke (I love Windows Movie Maker!) & I won't rest until either I can remember all of the lyrics or my brain turns to mush... whichever comes first.
green jacket

Post by green jacket »

Ive got Couch potato, Hardware Store (except list), P@TLC, Angry white boy Polka, a complicated song, WDTAH2M, and Ode to a Superhero ( I love piano man so it was easy).

i can do Trash Day if I'm listening to it, and same with Bob. Ebay is a lost cause because of the choruses, and I don't think i'll ever get GIF. :choon:
Schleppy the Moon Pigeon
Occasional

Post by Schleppy the Moon Pigeon »

Memorized: Party at the Leper Colony, Bob, Genious in France, Why Does This Always Happen to Me, Angry White Boy Polka, A Complicated Song, and Ode to a Superhero

Almost Memorized: Couch Potato, E-Bay, and Trash Day

A long way to go: Hardware Store and Wanna B Ur Lover.