48 hours later....

Moderator: Moderators

sarah_yzma
Addicted

Post by sarah_yzma »

on the 20 or 21 (can't remember, it's too late) it was at #7...I almost did a flip!

10 is awesome too! COME ON AL!

Sarah
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Re: 48 hours later....

Post by scottidog »

This album is only 48 hours old, and three major stores within four major city blocks were almost completely cleaned out.

Not to worry. You can get it on Ebay

It's in mint condition too. What with it being less than three days old. Still it's not a bad price.

This made me drool.

Sorry, back on topic... Would it be wrong to track this person down and make them watch a week's worth of Kilborn?

There's a ton of WAY stuff, I think more than I've seen before, but it's hard to tell because the search wasn't all that precise. It came up with some scary stuff, not WAY related at all.
Clever_Username

Post by Clever_Username »

Wow.

After I couldn't find a copy at Circuit City, and had failed to see it in any of the Sunday circulars, I thought it had been delayed. When I finally found ONE copy at a local record store (hidden away in the comedy section), I was afraid the album wasn't getting any kind of push from the label!
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

(With apologies to They Might Be Giants)

Memo to myself: Do the dumb things I gotta do. Touch the Poodle Haaaaaat.....
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

(hidden away in the comedy section)

You just never know where they're gonna stick Al. I've found WAY in Rock/Pop, Comedy, Children's and Easy Listening (egad!) Sometimes under "Y" but usually under "W".
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

When I walked into my local fye, the guy at the counter said "lemme, geuss you're here to buy the new Weird Al cd, right?" Apparently out of the 35 they had, i was the 30th person to buy it. This looks like a hot selling album.
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.

Post by Teh Dingo »

Went to Walmart today...20 down to 5....with 2 hiding in other racks (Looks like someone's trying to make sure no one takes it
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

Target had 10 out of the usual 20 on Tues. because it wasn't in their new CDs rack, just in the pop section, and I moved some to Yankovic...

My local Quonset Hut...got the last copy. At 4:33 PM, after school.

All I know.
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
Weird Alan
Regular

Post by Weird Alan »

My local Target had sold out...my friend got the last copy. A small CD store near the mall was where I had to go and get it on 'opening day'. It was pretty cool, cause the guys who were working there were playing every single Weird Al CD on the speakers in the store from start to finish, starting with 'Weird Al' all the way to 'Poodle Hat' as a tribute to Al's new CD. I walked in at about the end of 'Dare to be Stupid'. I should have stuck around longer *lol*
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.

Post by Teh Dingo »

OK...so more like (/a counts his fingers and toes) er....a lot of hours later. :D

Well, this certain Walmart is now sold out of the Poodle Hat, and in a polkariffic sign of Al's recent success, cds that haven't been seen at this Walmart in years have been reordered and have reappeared on shelves. This is really cool, people!

But on an uncool note, they had a copy of the UHF soundtrack cd (When's the last time you saw that in a store peroiod?), the cd I just happened to buy on Ebay a few weeks ago. They had it for three dollars less. I hate that store.