Wanna B Ur Lovr

Moderator: Moderators

polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

:wub: I'm listening to Wanna B Ur Lovr right now and ugh!!! I can't believe I can't go this August 6th to his concert! MAN I'm so mad! Lol, I'm drooling right now. I was singing out loud to "Girl you must be..." can't spell the last word lol and my dad came into my room and gave me this "Uh...are you okay?" look! Good thing I wasn't singing some of the other lyrics :lol: :rolleyes: :inlove:
Captain Ollie: She's not your usual teenage writer.
ludovica64
Off The Deep End

Post by ludovica64 »

I SERIOUSLY have no idea how I kept my hands to myself. They were sort of pulsing in mid air and wanting to grab stuff, but somehow they didnt... I still cant decide if that was a good or a bad thing
<º))))><.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´"Not too stupid..... Just stupid enough!"¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>
Jul 20th,23rd 2008
AlFest 1/8/2009
Al's Brain x20
Aug 13th,14th,21st,22nd, Dec 3rd,6th 2010
Aug 12th,14th,26th 2012
Oct 4th 2015
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

:lol:

hehe, I know what you mean, Louise. My friend Annette had that same dilemma, as Al climbed back up onstage right in front of her. Of course, when he pointed his finger at me, I coulda grabbed it! LOL! He is so irrestible! I think it was a good thing you didn't, Louise, You wouldn't want to be hauled off by securtiy.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
ludovica64
Off The Deep End

Post by ludovica64 »

algonacchick @ Aug 5 2008, 12:13 AM wrote: :lol:

hehe, I know what you mean, Louise. My friend Annette had that same dilemma, as Al climbed back up onstage right in front of her. Of course, when he pointed his finger at me, I coulda grabbed it! LOL! He is so irrestible! I think it was a good thing you didn't, Louise, You wouldn't want to be hauled off by securtiy.
Indeed, though the security guy was laughing like crazy too. He was nice... and I'm much too ladylike to have done anything too awful.. or indeed, anything at all come to that!
<º))))><.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´"Not too stupid..... Just stupid enough!"¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>
Jul 20th,23rd 2008
AlFest 1/8/2009
Al's Brain x20
Aug 12th,14th,26th 2012
Oct 4th 2015
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Yeah, same here. You know, I was so into watching Al sing, I didn't notice anyone else, except for Annette. I almost tripped Al *not on purpose. His foot hit mine, which I was pretty sure was as under my seat as I could get it* when he cut in front of me, so he could get back onstage. hehe!

So awesome!

Al Team #325
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

Haha! WOW. You two are so :rolleyes: lucky! If I ever get the money to travel to all the Al concerts I want to go to, I'm getting a bus load of fans and we're going to go to every single concert that Al play Wanna B Ur Lovr!!
Sorry...got a little carried away... :F :9~
Captain Ollie: She's not your usual teenage writer.
Eyeball Chair
Addicted

Post by Eyeball Chair »

I don't really like it. like al, I'm more classy. classier than al, maybe. and me, being the prude that I am, I don't like it. it's too blue for al, in my opinion.
WOWAY's resident ukulele-dijeridoo-jaw harp-accordion-keyboard-theremin playing chair made out of big eyeballs.

Shameless self-promotion:
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com/a ... al-fractal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ludovica64
Off The Deep End

Post by ludovica64 »

Hey NOBODY is classier than Al!

Its a bit of fun, it's not "blue" in the slightest, thats the whole point. It's innuendo.. what you make of the words is open to your own interpretation. My Mum for instance would *seriously* wonder why he was singing about volcanoes and Mexican food and wouldnt "get it" at all. She just doesnt have a "dirty mind" at all

Al's about fun not about upsetting people

Incidentally peeps, Marc has sent me the video clip from Columbus he had and it's on my MySpace and also YouTube now.
I got the "Love at first sight" line.. which just goes to prove how bamboozled I was whan I thought it was another part of the song altogether, Wow he got close!
Jul 20th,23rd 2008
AlFest 1/8/2009
Al's Brain x20
Aug 12th,14th,26th 2012
Oct 4th 2015
Eyeball Chair
Addicted

Post by Eyeball Chair »

ludovica64 @ Aug 5 2008, 07:23 PM wrote: Hey NOBODY is classier than Al!

Its a bit of fun, it's not "blue" in the slightest, thats the whole point. It's innuendo.. what you make of the words is open to your own interpretation. My Mum for instance would *seriously* wonder why he was singing about volcanoes and Mexican food and wouldnt "get it" at all. She just doesnt have a "dirty mind" at all

Al's about fun not about upsetting people

Incidentally peeps, Marc has sent me the video clip from Columbus he had and it's on my MySpace and also YouTube now.
I got the "Love at first sight" line.. which just goes to prove how bamboozled I was whan I thought it was another part of the song altogether, Wow he got close!
ok, maybe I'm not classier than al. I don't have a 'dirty mind' either, but I know, from what other people have said, that it's innuendo filled. the only love song al made that I like is "You light up my life." Al isn't bad, I just am not fond of the song. I'd never diss al.
WOWAY's resident ukulele-dijeridoo-jaw harp-accordion-keyboard-theremin playing chair made out of big eyeballs.

Shameless self-promotion:
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com/a ... al-fractal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://deirdre-airlines.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Thanks for saying that, Louise. I don't really have anything more to add. I love the song, and am not offended at all by it. *Heck, I got two lines at Meadowbrook, and couldn't have been more thrilled*

Al did not write "You Light Up My Life" He did what he called the punk version of it.

"You Make Me" is what Al calls his only ballad. You don't like that one?

So awesome!

Al Team #325