How Good *IS* "Poodle Hat"??

Moderator: Moderators

Dr_Dad
Obsessed

How Good *IS* "Poodle Hat"??

Post by Dr_Dad »

It's finally out! Now, what do you think?? Fantastic? Not bad? So-so? Huh??

Make your anonymous opnions known! Vote now!!

Dr. Dad

PS: To be totally fair, I put a rounded 7-point Likert-type scale in the poll -- 3 grades of good, 3 of bad, and 1 middle of the road. If I were really devious, I'd have only put up the first 3 choices .... :sly:
Captain Wacky
Occasional

Post by Captain Wacky »

For me a Weird Al Album is like a fine wine that gets better with age. I voted for the second one but I have only listened to it once so far. I'm sure by the end of the week I will want to change my vote. I'm all warm and fuzzy today!!! :onfire:
OneNote
Occasional

hmm

Post by OneNote »

My favorite will always be "In 3D", but this certainly ranks up there with great Weird Al albums.

It's certainly better than, say, Bad Hair Day which, except for a couple song, I've never felt terribly warm and fuzzy about.
Moose
Occasional

Post by Moose »

I agree with Captain Wacky. Poodle Hat is already sounding better on just the second play. I definitely have to say this is one of the best albums, but I think RWS might still be my favorite.
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

I voted best, but that's probably only because it's new, and everyone always likes the newest one. After a few months, I'll start to ignore PH and get into my other favorite, the UHF soundtrack.
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

QUOTE I agree with Captain Wacky. Poodle Hat is already sounding better on just the second play.

Also in agreement. the second time through was a blast.
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
cromulnt
Occasional

Post by cromulnt »

Quite good! Definetely better than RWS, which I thought wasn't that great. On that album I thought the originals were good but the parodies and polka were lacking...however this time the parodies were all very clever and funny (my favorite was A Complicated Song, which I thought would be my least favorite considering how much I hated the original), and Angry White Boy Polka didn't disappoint. And the originals all rocked too...especially Bob and Genius in France! I wouldn't call this my favorite Al-bum...top 5, maybe.
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

Hey! As of my vote, 27% think it is his best album! Gotta b some kind of omen

Mike
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
Dr_Dad
Obsessed

Post by Dr_Dad »

I'm just bumping these polls back up again, since I find it amazing we have all of these new folks of the Forum, and only about 40 of you guys have voted so far!!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU HOOLIGANS?!?!?!

Just kiddin' -- anyhow, for those of you who missed this topic in the deluge of topics posted lately, it's back up top [for the moment] to let your vote be heard!!

Rock the vote, people!!

Dr. Dad
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

Uh...Dr. Dad, how many times r u going to post the same message?