Pancreas

Moderator: Moderators

ducttapeearth
Obsessed

Post by ducttapeearth »

I liked the Pancreas video. It was different.
Dragital
Occasional

Post by Dragital »

Barney Slayer @ Jul 21 2007, 06:13 AM wrote: :huh: You actually liked the Pancreas video?
My brother loves it. He cracks up whenever he watches it. :blink:
Put the Lime in the Coke you Nut.
HappyGilmore
Obsessed

Post by HappyGilmore »

Barney Slayer @ Jul 21 2007, 06:13 AM wrote: :huh: You actually liked the Pancreas video?
The video's pretty funny. It's not great, and I'd have to watch it again. But, something about it, kinda reminded me of like a cheaply made, MST3K type of thing.
That's what you get when you let your heart win.
Pickle
Regular

Post by Pickle »

Heck yes I love the video in most of the parts. Dancing pancreases hehe...

Also, today I saw a toy piano at a festival. It was much newer than Al's but I hit one key and it made the little bell sound and I got quite giggly lol. If only I had the time to sit there and get the melody right. Alas, I felt awkward being 16 years old and playing with a 2 foot tall toy piano with a bench made for a gnome :blink:
English doesn't just borrow from other languages, it mugs them on the street and checks their pockets for loose grammar.
Muldernscully
Addicted

Post by Muldernscully »

I don't care for Pancreas. It's my least favorite song from SOL. It continues to grow on me though.
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

Muldernscully @ Jul 24 2007, 01:25 AM wrote: I don't care for Pancreas. It's my least favorite song from SOL. It continues to grow on me though.
Maybe you should see a doctor about that. Your Pancreas is meant to grow in you.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

There was once a baby born with its heart on the outside of its body. Anything is possible.
taste is only something if it is yours.
Muldernscully
Addicted

Post by Muldernscully »

Grom @ Jul 24 2007, 02:55 AM wrote: Maybe you should see a doctor about that. Your Pancreas is meant to grow in you.
:lol:
BigWeirdAlFan

Post by BigWeirdAlFan »

haha, yeah I also thought it was to be inside you!! LOL

When I first played this song, I kinda laughed at it because I didn't expect to hear a song about your Pancreas!! :P But it grew on me!
weird bud boogovic
Occasional

Post by weird bud boogovic »

I remember one time when I was at Improv Comedy Club and we were playing this game were we have to do an act and be in a Non Geographic location and the location was a health class, and they were talking about the pancreas and then this guy says "What really is the pancreas". And then the other kid says "Well of course if you see the video by Weird Al than you'll understand". :lol:
These are my friends Papa Booley and Baby Booley.