Another Sol Video?

Moderator: Moderators

Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

Well, Well, Well @ Nov 21 2006, 04:49 PM wrote: I didn't mean to use 'amateurish' in a negative way. There is nothing wrong with being amateurish. I like a lot of amateurish things. Probably too many. But despite the "DICYO" video being a good, funny, professionally-done animated video, it's not going to have the type of sucess that "W&N" had. And I attribute that to the fact that live action videos are more popular than animated videos...especially for Al. And I would like to see Al be as popular as possible; therefore, I want another live action video. That's just my opinion.
Ah, okay. I agree. I definitely like live action videos a lot more than animated videos. I'm still grateful to have all the videos we have from this album, considering there were none last album. I definitely understand what you mean though.
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
ducttapeearth
Obsessed

Post by ducttapeearth »

Kevbo1987 @ Nov 21 2006, 11:57 PM wrote: I'm still grateful to have all the videos we have from this album, considering there were none last album.
Oh? Then what was Bob! Huh?

*Hides in corner*

Anyway, I'd really like to see another music video, but with what, 7 animated videos, I think one will be it's fate. Another quickie for SOL may be a possiblity, like Bob.

Which WAS a music video!

*Hides in corner*
DareToBeStupid
Occasional

Post by DareToBeStupid »

algonacchick @ Nov 21 2006, 06:02 PM wrote: DareToBeStupid, Al now has the JibJab video on his myspace page. You should go check it out. It's great!
Yeah I need to get to a computer with DSL. :P
Don't Fear The Future-God Is Already There!
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

"Bob" is a video.
taste is only something if it is yours.
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

The record label may not want another video yet (Milking W&N), so DICYO and the few random odd plays it gets (If any besides Al TV) could also be a compromise. I'm sure we'll see Al in all his live action glory again well before the tour
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
Aron
Obsessed

Post by Aron »

Frankly, I love seeing animated videos. While more videos would always rock, I'm pretty thankful for all these animated ones. They're new, and different.

And if you think because something is animated, it's less professional--- That is just not true.

Don't go downplaying something like animation. Believe me--- it's hard, takes a lot of work and effort, and planning. Please don't knock it. It stings to hear assumptions like that.
Aron-- Only the second accordionist to ever sit in the trunk of Torsoboy's DeLorean. Al was the first.
-- Visit my art blog at http://aronjshay.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; --
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

Well, Well, Well @ Nov 22 2006, 02:16 AM wrote: "Bob" is a video.
Yes, Bob is a video. I just honestly don't hold it up in the same light as the other videos. I actually forgot about it in my last post.... :lookaround:
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

I love the Bob video. Sure, I probably would have liked a CP video more, but I think that the Bob video is awesome and really funny.
And Peggy
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Bob is not a video because Dave says so :x:
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

Why is it included on the Ultimate Video Collection then?
taste is only something if it is yours.