Straight Outta Lynwood Dvd Easter Eggs

Moderator: Moderators

TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Has anyone found any Easter Eggs on the DVD side of the new album? I have not.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Lemmy
Occasional

Post by Lemmy »

None for me, but does the audio work oddly for anyone? When I play the instrumentals with subtitles, some songs don't have music while others don't have subtitles. Was it intended to be this way?
We all have cell phones. So, come on. Let's get real.
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Lemmy @ Sep 26 2006, 03:50 PM wrote: None for me, but does the audio work oddly for anyone? When I play the instrumentals with subtitles, some songs don't have music while others don't have subtitles. Was it intended to be this way?
Did you play through the entire song on those? Because there are portions of some songs that don't have music (the beginning of "Pancreas" for example) and others that don't have lyrics (like the Chicken Dance portion of "Polkarama!").
cody
Die-hard Fan

Post by cody »

could be because of seeking and fast forwarding. my dvd drive seems to have some problems with that.

EDIT: to avoid double posting: I went through the dvd structure (which seems set up in an odd order actually) and found nothing. I don't think there are any easter eggs on this disc.

EDIT2: if you stare at the main menu for a while, lightning strikes the telephone pole :D
josheee
Occasional

Post by josheee »

I know when I left the DVD portion of it running on the "Album or videos" menu, eventually, you hear a car driving by with White and Nerdy playing, as well as some gunshots.

That's not really an Easter Egg, but I did notice it after letting it sit for a bit.
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Woah! I just found an awesome Easter Egg! If you play the "Weasel Stomping Day" video exactly 27 times in a row, the 27th time goes to a hidden clip of Nina and Suzanne making the weasel noises. You can't see Nina's face, as she has her back to the camera, but you get to see Suzanne. It's really a cute little video! Check it out!

Patiently waits to see how many people try doing that. :F
Dumb N00b
Obsessed

Post by Dumb N00b »

The stereo version has a heckuva bunch of pictures of Al to fill up the blank DVD space.
Dave? Hello Dave? Is Dave there? There's a block in your t'ilet.
CapitalQ
Occasional

Post by CapitalQ »

Dumb n00b for Al @ Sep 27 2006, 01:51 AM wrote: The stereo version has a heckuva bunch of pictures of Al to fill up the blank DVD space.
All three audio tracks have the same video.
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

Bruce the Duck @ Sep 26 2006, 04:34 PM wrote: Patiently waits to see how many people try doing that. :F
<_< IS this true?
In hiding since 2010
Demented Dustin
Regular

Post by Demented Dustin »

How in the heck did you think to try this? It had better be accurate as I am trying it right now. Sounds a bit far fetched but mine is on automatic replay so we'll see. I may be the victim of a prank here lol
"Everytime I talk about toasters, the subject of bread pops up"-anonymous