Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

If it's Al, they do have a life
NerdyNyara27
Off The Deep End

Post by NerdyNyara27 »

That is so cool, Kristine! :D

- Laurel -
'Hey, I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe using a kettle and some string! And look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable.'
Dragital
Occasional

Post by Dragital »

Whoa. That was an awesome picture. Wonder how long it would take to rearrange the rubik cubes?

I'm not exactly white, though I'm quite pale for an Asian. :/ I'm not strong, but you should see what I can do when I'm blinded by rage. I put three slashes in someone's arm with my fingernails before.

But other then that, I'm White & Nerdy. :P
Put the Lime in the Coke you Nut.
ducttapeearth
Obsessed

Post by ducttapeearth »

That probably wasn't too difficult. I bet they have a computer that does all that calculation by matching each pixel of the image to a Rubik's square. Then they get some cubes, some nerds to twist them around and put them in the right formation.
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

I just came across a set of parody lyrics of "White and Nerdy" that somebody posted in a blog comments thread. I'm not linking to it because it's tasteless (clever, but tasteless) in the midst of a tasteless and ranting thread, but I thought it was interesting that W&N is so well known that it can be parodied without attribution and everyone knows what the parody of the parody is referring to.

Excuse me a moment while I catch my breath. <_<
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
Dragital
Occasional

Post by Dragital »

Orthography Enthusiast @ Jun 19 2007, 10:23 AM wrote: I just came across a set of parody lyrics of "White and Nerdy" that somebody posted in a blog comments thread. I'm not linking to it because it's tasteless (clever, but tasteless) in the midst of a tasteless and ranting thread, but I thought it was interesting that W&N is so well known that it can be parodied without attribution and everyone knows what the parody of the parody is referring to.

Excuse me a moment while I catch my breath. <_<
Oh. You mean they parodied the lyrics and transformed it into something filled with um... not so subtle innuendos or something like that?

I saw something like that for Amish Paradise too, except it wasn't really clever. Half of it was censored by the filter. :stern:

White and Nerdy has an amazing ability to cool down flames though. I spammed it in another forum and the flaming thread turned into a discussion about Al. Pity it got locked.
Put the Lime in the Coke you Nut.
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

Kristine @ Jun 14 2007, 11:41 PM wrote: Haha..
[ http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/rubixart.jpg ]
Nerdy.... and AWESOME!
Wow.....that's awesome. Just imagine how much time that would take. Some people have an awful lot of time on their hands.
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
ducttapeearth
Obsessed

Post by ducttapeearth »

Orthography Enthusiast @ Jun 19 2007, 05:23 AM wrote: I just came across a set of parody lyrics of "White and Nerdy" that somebody posted in a blog comments thread.
A parody of a parody?
Lauren
Obsessed
Location: on earth in my house in my room on my computer on WOWAY

Post by Lauren »

is there such a thing as a parody of a parody.
big day!!!!!!!!! :D :)

im on twitter i am cricket27l (the l is a Lower case L, just so you guys know.)
BigWeirdAlFan

Post by BigWeirdAlFan »

I wasn't aware that there was. I'd love to see one though. IF there is indeed one.