White & Nerdy

Moderator: Moderators

JEDM
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

You hit the wrong buttons when you're typing.....

They don't drive me nuts, they drive me INSANE!!!
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

I've never typed on one of those. I'd like to try it, though. It looks pretty strange.
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
mickeynotmouse
Regular

Post by mickeynotmouse »

running with Dutch windmills @ Sep 12 2006, 07:15 PM wrote: With "video"
Ugh, they miss spelled Yankovic. That REALLY pisses me off. :stern:
Hey, where are your nipples? THE NIPPLES ARE GONE!
mickeynotmouse
Regular

Post by mickeynotmouse »

stupidsurgeon27 @ Apr 3 2007, 02:20 PM wrote: I like sour cream for dipping some mexican food in. Yum.

I know what you mean though. I don't tan either. I just get sun burned and return to my pale skin color. I had someone in high school tell me I looked dead because I was so pale. :lol:
well, I'm ALWAYS tanned. I cannot get un-tanned for some strange reason. Could it have something to do with the fact that I'm mexican?

Naaaah.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

When I was in Las Vegas earlier this week, my family met up with my adult-cousin who lives there. She's not that much of a nerd, but she told us that she made a MySpace page for her dog. When she told us that, I chuckled to myself.

Unfortunately, her dog is really sick and it looks like he might die really soon.....
And Peggy
mickeynotmouse
Regular

Post by mickeynotmouse »

Barney Slayer @ Apr 9 2007, 02:29 AM wrote: When I was in Las Vegas earlier this week, my family met up with my adult-cousin who lives there. She's not that much of a nerd, but she told us that she made a MySpace page for her dog. When she told us that, I chuckled to myself.

Unfortunately, her dog is really sick and it looks like he might die really soon.....
Awww, well I send my condolences in advance. :(
Lauren27
Addicted

Post by Lauren27 »

I've never tried one of those keyboards, but after typing on normal keyboards & hitting the wrong keys sometimes, I can just imagine if I used one of those. And they're rather ugly looking... :P

Joining in on the "whiter than white" conversation: I have rather light toned skin myself. I always burn, never tan. I've got freckles on my face, arms, & legs (but not too many). And the light skin with my rosy complexion makes people think I'm blushing or just look flushed when I'm not. :P ;)
Every time I use my brain I get in trouble.
luroc2007

Post by luroc2007 »

Loved White and Nerdy I think is brilliant, brilliant I say.

What do youguys think about Al does he do his song in appropriation or mockery way, for me I think that he is a musician comedian that uses different stereotypes to make a laugh out of people meaning making people laugh is his duty but not only that he need to make greens($) you know what do you guys think?

Lu
KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

He's definitely a form of comedian, but I don't believe he means for his parodies to be derogatory of the original artist...more of a homage or something. I sort of agree with the stereotypes thing, except that Al usually does character pieces, where he becomes the target of the song, if that makes sense.
The tsunami of immediacy will wash away the flood of grief, and reveal a layer of naive optimism underneath
childofthespiral
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by childofthespiral »

Al is a comedian music artist, and his parodies aren't meant to mock or make fun of the original artist. They're meant to be what they look like: funny songs that poke fun at the subject of the song, not the original artist. Wanna know how I know? Because Al said so! :P
mind=blown
Oh, the secrets we keep