White & Nerdy

Moderator: Moderators

Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

They said it was in a bulletin posted, so you need to be his friend to read it.
And Peggy
DrSteggy
Off The Deep End
Awards: Winner, Survivor All Stars

Post by DrSteggy »

Apparently the information is in a bulletin, which means you need to have Charmillionaire as a friend to see that.

I'm listening to the original now--I think I have caught clips of it while hitting SEEK on my car stereo--I agree that this has really great parody potential (I'll assume the song will also be called White and Nerdy since it fits the original)

Har har this oughta be a challenge live! :lol:

Jackie
"Positioning is everything in life." A. de La Hunta
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

And gee, I wonder who the anonymous person browsing the spoiler forum is.
All Things Yankovic
http://www.dohtem.com/al" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Can't breathe like that, can you??"

Make the Rock Hall "Weird" - http://www.rockhallweird.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MaleHeffer
Addicted
Location: In The Middle Of Missouri, which hasn't had an AL sighting since 1992

Post by MaleHeffer »

well i just added him as a friend. ill let you know when i get *dun dun dun* on the inside.
"MaleHeffer"
AL Team #1227

Still depressed i missed this last tour...
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

I gotta say, if this is true, I'd be amazed. Even though the song is a big hit and is a pretty good song, what surprises me is he doesn't have name recognition. I've heard the song tons of times and I could never tell you who it was

I think it's true: think about it....why would U2 be among Al's most famous targets (In terms of the song, not U2 themselves) Cavity Search wasn't a single....so it gives the impression that Chamillionaire got those reference materials Al likes to send out :whoot: :whoot: (Or he's a fan....which wouldn't hurt)
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
Jigawatt
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Moderator: 2010
Former Multi-Time Best Avatar (Non-Photo): 2003-2009
Best Avatar: 2015

Post by Jigawatt »

Just heard the song for the first time.

If this rumor is true, I'm liking the possibilities. 8)

Adrian
"Then you had Muppets and Hispanics and William Shatner."

PMFL!
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

This is extremely exciting. I just started getting into "Ridin'" about a week ago and I do like the original in that sort of post-ironic way...
I'd say Usher "Yeah", Green Day "Boulevard" or "American Idiot", and R Kelly would obviously be "Trapped In The Closet."
Can we imply from this that the fifth parody would be "We Are The World"?

Also, is there any way we can further confirm the validity of this?
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
sumerak

Post by sumerak »

Signed up to Chamillionaire's MySpace page and just got added to his "Friend's List". Checked my "bulletins" and found the exact same message posted earlier!!!
Here's the whole bulletin in question:

Date: Jul 17, 2006 4:56 AM 
Subject: Ciara Feat. Chamillionaire Update......
Body:

CHAMILLITARY MAYNE........

Chamillionaire is currently touring in Canada and Europe .....log on to www.myspace.com/chamillionaire for the current schedule......

Ciara will be presenting the new "Get Up" video featuring Chamillionaire this tuesday on BET's 106th and park and on MTV...

WORLD PREMIERE: Ciara
Ciara heats up the dancefloor with Chamillionaire in the video for 'Get Up,' from the soundtrack for the film 'Step Up.' Watch the hot track before the album hits stores on Aug. 8, exclusively on AOL. Log on to the link below.....

http://music.aol.com/franchise/firstview

ACCESS GRANTED: CHAMILLIONAIRE

Houston's premiere MC Chamillionaire invites viewers onto the set of his new video shoot for "Grown and Sexy." See the creation of the video and watch the end result of Chamillionaire's newest endeavor. Catch it Thursday, July 20 at 8 p.m. (ET/PT).

http://www.bet.com/Music/Check+Out+What ... s+Week.htm

The biggest Rap Record coming out of Texas just got bigger.....

Weird Al Yankovic is completing a new album in which a parody of Chamillionaire's "Ridin will be the first single entitled "White & Nerdy."

I'm sure you're familiar with Al's long and acclaimed (3 Grammys - 9 nominations) history of doing parodies of the biggest artists and hits in music, including Eminem, Nirvana, Madonna, Michael Jackson, U2, Puff Daddy and many others. Chamillionaire's song will now be included among this list of distinguished artists.

The "Ridin" parody will be the lead single. Paradies of R Kelly, Usher and Green Day records will also be on the album. The album release date is Sept. 26. Look out for the Weird Al Yankovic "White and Nerdy" video.

Mixtape Messiah 2 Coming Soon....

Were not done yet.... more big Chamillionaire information to be announced soon........

Looks pretty official to me!!!
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Yes, it does look offical, but it could be someone pretending to be him.
And Peggy
MaleHeffer
Addicted
Location: In The Middle Of Missouri, which hasn't had an AL sighting since 1992

Post by MaleHeffer »

well, i just got added to the one linked from his website, and this is what i got

Friday, May 26, 2006

Chamillionaire Platinum Party Contest

Chamillionaire Platinum Party Contest
Enter for a chance to celebrate with King Koopa in Royal Fashion!

Chamillionaires solo debut album The Sound of Revenge is certified platinum!!!
To celebrate, Houstons own, Chamillionaire is headed to the Big Apple for the party of the year!!!!!
Ten lucky fans will win the chance to come hang out with
Chamillionaire and friends at his official Platinum Party in NYC!!!

Contest :
Five (5) lucky fans will each win two passes to come party with Chamillionaire as he celebrates his Platinum album.

For more contest info please log on to www.chamillionaireonline.com

11:55 AM - 57 Comments - 63 Kudos - Add Comment

Thursday, May 25, 2006

TRL...ridin' .1

what up mayne ....catch me on TRL stage at the MTV beach house - LIVE from San Diego on Tuesday, May 30 @ 3:30 e.s.t..."Ridin" just went to # 1 on the billboard chart...Already!

8:02 PM - 72 Comments - 76 Kudos - Add Comment

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Chamillionaire CERTIFIED Platinum!!

Yesterday, RIAA certified "THE SOUND OF REVENGE" platinum! Thanks to all my people for all of your support! Chamillitary Mayne!

1:06 PM - 264 Comments - 264 Kudos - Add Comment

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Chamillionaire NOMINATED for 2006 BET AWARD

Chamillionaire has been nominated for BEST NEW ARTIST at the 2006 BET AWARDS!!! The BET Awards air JUNE 27 live from the Shrine Auditorium in LA. CONGRATS Cham!!!!!

4:00 PM - 110 Comments - 121 Kudos - Add Comment

Thursday, May 04, 2006

RAP CITY booth back by popular demand! 5/5 @5pm est

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND--Rap City viewers WANT to see (again) Chamillionaire hit the Rap City booth. Tune in tomorrow to see one of Rap Citys top requested freestyles.  Friday, May 5th at 5 pm

ALSO.... CHAMILLIONAIRE IS CHOPPING IT UP--Tune into BETs new magazine show "The Chop Up."  Chamillionaire will guide BET viewers around his hometown of Houston, TX. Sunday, May 7 at 11.30am and 8.30pm

6:35 PM - 50 Comments - 66 Kudos - Add Comment

Sunday, April 30, 2006

what u think 3rd single should b?

hold up mayne ---yaw see ridin is movin up the charts and I thank erbody for the support. what yall think the next single should be?....koop

10:59 PM - 1356 Comments - 971 Kudos - Add Comment

Thursday, April 27, 2006

CHAMILLIONAIRE ‘RIDIN’ HIGH’ WITH .1 RECORD

CHAMILLIONAIRE RIDIN HIGH WITH #1 RECORD

# 1 at Rhythm Crossover

#1 of greatest gainer on R&B Mainstream building chart

# 1 most played video on MTV2

# 1 most played video on BET

# 1 selling UMRG ringtone

#1 hip-hop video on AOL

New York, NY Universal Motown Records hip-hop artist Chamillionaire is ridin an unprecedented tidal wave of across-the-board success, propelled by the second single Ridin, from his debut album The Sound Of Revenge.  Ridin, featuring Krayzie Bone, is currently the #1 record at Rhythm Crossover radio, the #1 Greatest Gainer at R&B Mainstream and the #1 Most Requested Record with females across the country at urban radio.  The Ridin, video is also currently the #1 Most Played clip on both MTV2 and BET, captivating the attention of music fans nationwide.

Chamillionaire is also taking over on the digital domain, receiving more than 3 million hits on the popular fan destination site Myspace.com, and is establishing an unparalleled on-line presence by claiming the #1 most visited web site on the Universal Motown roster.  The prolific rapper is also topping the surging mobile sales market, becoming Universal Music Groups #1 selling ringtone artist, as well as owning the #1 hip-hop video on AOL.

The scorching debut album, The Sound Of Revenge sales have steadily increased for the past eight weeks and is rapidly moving up the Billboard Top 200 Album chart, jumping from #43 to #20 this past week.

In addition - the tireless Houston native recently geared up for some lyrical smack with fans as the newest celebrity to participate in the Xbox Live Game with Fame on-line session.  Chamillionaire joined fans live on April 18 in a live gaming event which gives Xbox Live subscribers the opportunity to play and chat with some of musics hottest stars.  Past celebrity players include Ludacris, The Strokes, and Incubus.  The energetic live performer is also rolling through the country with fellow Houston native Lil Flip, on the Texas Boyz Tour. 

On the verge of becoming a household hip-hop name, and praised by tomes like the NY Daily News, for his ability to transform himself with a range of styles, Chamillionaire told one writer, recently: Its great to see fans wearing a shirt with my face on it.  Its crazy how people react when you speak with purpose.

The Sound Of Revenge, which features a top-tier roster of acclaimed producers and guest-artists, such as Kool & Dre (The Game), Scott Storch (50 Cent), David Banner, Mannie Fresh, and The Beat Bullies (Big Boi/Outkast), is nearing platinum, becoming one of the most successful hip-hop debuts of the year.

5:42 PM - 64 Comments - 83 Kudos - Add Comment

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Play Cham on XBox Live Tonight!!!!!!

CHAMILLIONAIRE TO KICK IT WITH FANS ON XBOX LIVE

Houston Rapper to Take on Gamers in Latest Xbox Live Game with Fame Session

With his debut solo album The Sound of Revenge certified Gold, hip-hops Southern star, Chamillionaire is getting ready to talk some lyrical smack versus fans as the latest Xbox Live Game with Fame session.

Fans that are interested in a chance to challenge Chamillionaire in NBA 2K6 for Xbox should keep their eyes peeled for the gamertag ChamillionGWF from 3:00 p.m. EST to 5:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday, April 18. 

This is a great way for the fans to get to know the real me and learn about what I have planned for the rest of 2006, the rapper stated.  It seems that everyone is playing Xbox Live these days and I cant wait to see who wants to take on The Truth from Houston.

The Xbox Live "Game with Fame" program gives Xbox Live subscribers the unique opportunity to meet, chat and play against some of today's hottest stars.  Past "Game with Fame" celebrity players include Ludacris, The Strokes, Hoobastank, Staind, Incubus and Simple Plan. For further information on other Xbox Live events, be sure to visit the "Game with Fame" Web site at http://www.xbox.com/gamewithfame.

Chamillionaire recruited an impressive list of talent on his debut effort, The Sound of Revenge, including Lil Flip, Bun B, Scarface, and Krayzie Bone, as well as in-demand producers Scott Storch (50 Cent), Mannie Fresh (Lil Wayne, Baby, Juvenile) and Cool & Dre (The Game). 

The name Chamillionaire represents the unique style that defines the talented urban artist, and his ability to change and adapt on the fly, forcing people to respect the true breadth of his talent.  And just as this MC moniker exemplifies, Chamillionaire is anything but predictable and most certainly versatile. 

For more information on Chamillionaire please visit www.chamillionaire.com or www.myspace.com/chamillionaire 

Xbox Live continues to transform and unite Xbox game communities worldwide, with a presence in 24 countries worldwide and a global community of more than 2 million members.  As the first and only global, unified online console games service, Xbox Live offers world-class games, intelligent matchmaking, tournaments, unique programming and integration with Xbox.com.

Xbox (http://www.xbox.com/) is Microsoft's future-generation video game system that delivers the most powerful games experiences ever. Xbox empowers game artists by giving them the technology to fulfill their creative visions as never before, creating games that blur the lines between fantasy and reality. Xbox is now available in North America, Japan, Europe and Australia.

10:41 AM - 14 Comments - 17 Kudos - Add Comment

Friday, March 24, 2006

Ridin UGK remix

Ok I just posted the Ridin remix version featuring Bun B & Pimp C. More remixes to come soon mayne..... put these on ya pages......

6:05 PM - 47 Comments - 45 Kudos - Add Comment

Exclusive-Ridin Remix Feat. Jmillz & Papoose

I just uploaded a remix version of Ridin' Feat. J Millz & Papoose.Shout out to Dj Kay Slay for playing that last night. I will upload another one with Pimp C & Bun B...look out for the other versions with Dj Quick, The Game, Fabolous, Magno, San Quin, Mistah Fab, Keek da Sneek, Trae, Rasaq, Killa Kyleon, Rob G, and more....

4:29 PM - 43 Comments - 38 Kudos - Add Comment

i dont know!
"MaleHeffer"
AL Team #1227

Still depressed i missed this last tour...