Dualdisc Video Chit Chat

Moderator: Moderators

Yankovic Farley
Addicted

Post by Yankovic Farley »

If Al had the video for "White and Nerdy" complete, then do you think it'll end up on the album? Thoughts?
'Who are you and how did you get in here?' 'I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' Leslie Nielsen, as Lieutenant Frank Drebin, From Police Squad
da_dom
Occasional

Post by da_dom »

atleast one originals wont have a video, if white and nerdy has a video.
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

The 6 videos are complete. W&N is seperate and has nothing to do with those.

But it looks like W&N hasn't filmed yet, so it looks like no on the album
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

Why does it look like W&N isnt filmed yet? The song has been done for a while, and Im sure he was also in pre pro before he finished recording.
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
MarsBar
Addicted

Post by MarsBar »

minnick27 @ Aug 9 2006, 04:47 PM wrote: Why does it look like W&N isnt filmed yet? The song has been done for a while, and Im sure he was also in pre pro before he finished recording.
Because it says on the Mecca that the dualdisc has only 6 videos.
Vote MarsBar for:

Best Newbie

Most likely to celebrate Weasel Stomping Day
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

HE doesnt have to put the live action video on the album. I mean it would make sense to have every video there, but you never know.
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Yes. I'm only counting the videos on the album. I don't think W&N will be included unless it's a late addition to the cd. And you're absolutly right. It doesn't have to be there at all

It'd be interesting to see if the video's actually been done yet. If W&N was one of the parodies recorded Jul 22, and the album was shipped to the label on August 1st (Per his MySpace), that doesn't leave a heck of a lot of time to do a video in between (Unless he did the video first using a demo or a temp track)
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

It's most likely that only the six original videos will be on the DualDisc. The W&N video will be released through the normal channels - MTV, VH1, iTunes, and the Internet.

But one thing's for sure. I am sure grateful that we are long past the days of having to set my VCR to record MTV all night long in the hopes of capturing the new Al video on tape. That was such an incredible pain in the rear, especially with rarely played videos like "Jurassic Park."

Thank goodness for the Internet. I don't know where we'd be without it! All praise Al Gore! ;)
Yankovic Farley
Addicted

Post by Yankovic Farley »

Yeah, it looks like Al will just have to release another concert DVD so he can put the live action video or videos from SOL on it. :lookaround: (Please.)
'Who are you and how did you get in here?' 'I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' Leslie Nielsen, as Lieutenant Frank Drebin, From Police Squad
da_dom
Occasional

Post by da_dom »

Yankovic Farley @ Aug 10 2006, 02:56 AM wrote: Yeah, it looks like Al will just have to release another concert DVD so he can put the live action video or videos from SOL on it. :lookaround: (Please.)
but it would mean next year we would get the concert dvd