White & Nerdy Video Discussion

Moderator: Moderators

Squirrelygirl
Obsessed

Post by Squirrelygirl »

Wait til you all see what we have up our sleeves after the video is released! 

Arggghghhhghg!!! I couldn't be happier for you!

I am having such a wonderful time with this topic.

And reading these stories has put me into an AIH! I can just imagine what it would be like, but it would blow my mind if I actually got to meet and talk to Al. 

IMHO Al is very charismatic. I know it must wear off after a while. I imagine Suzanne has become immune to it by now...(one would hope!)...otherwise she's still walking into walls, staring and giggling uncontrollably, making it difficult to funtion.
AL! You ATE Harvey!? YOU ATE HARVEY/??!!
mikelgb
Die-hard Fan

Post by mikelgb »

yeah I think the pic with Judy was a bigger spoiler because you can see her in costume
<-- I'll ace any triva quiz you bring on
Apocaloso
Die-hard Fan

Post by Apocaloso »

u guys r very very lucky....
Fry J. Apocaloso
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/apocaloso27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My Videoclip of SHE NEVER TOLD ME SHE WAS A MIME (2009): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnElaNqX9Rg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ducttapeearth
Obsessed

Post by ducttapeearth »

mikelgb @ Aug 27 2006, 05:40 PM wrote: yeah I think the pic with Judy was a bigger spoiler because you can see her in costume
Is her costume by any chance white and/or nerdy?

And, am I the only one who when they see that "What an opprotunity!" bit think of Dr. Zoidberg of Futurama?
WEIRDALexis279
Off The Deep End

Post by WEIRDALexis279 »

These are awesome stories. I can't wait to hear Tom's story from today. These stories are really making me smile, it makes me remember how wonderful of a person Al is.
JacktheExtra

Post by JacktheExtra »

Okay gang. I'm sure Tom will have a wrap up for Sunday, but I figured I'd beat him to the punch and post one as well. Since we signed those nasty Non Disclosure Agreements, I can't divulge too much, but here's the scoop!

The video we were shooting was called [censored] and was a parody of [censored]'s hit song, [censored].
There were three extras, myself included, playing the [censored]. I personally feel I was typecast, but, what are you gonna do? Three other guys were hired to be [censored] for the video as well.
On Sunday we shot the video in a few different places. We did the opening at a [censored]. It was funny because the place was still open so there were people that were watching us all confused.
The video has a few celebrity appearances too. We went from the [censored] back to [censored] and [censored] popped by to do a quick scene with Al. He's really tiny in person. I also heard that [censored] is in the video, but he was filming earlier in the week.
After [censored] left, there was a few hours of waiting around for the [censored]. The [censored] did a couple more scenes, and they filmed a scene with a [censored].
Then it was lunch! I had a delicious [censored], while Al munched on a [censored].
After lunch we filmed a [censored] scene. Unfortunately, nobody working on the video knew how to play [censored]! I became the unofficial consultant for the scene, since Al wanted to make sure he didn't get angry letters from [censored].
I was there for about eight hours, most of which was hanging out, but the experience was a lot of [censored].

Oh and I got a picture too!
mikelgb
Die-hard Fan

Post by mikelgb »

I very [censored] entry but very revealing pic!
<-- I'll ace any triva quiz you bring on
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

Wow. It sounds like you had a really [censored] time! :P
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
JacktheExtra

Post by JacktheExtra »

mikelgb @ Aug 28 2006, 02:50 AM wrote: I very [censored] entry but very revealing pic!
That pic could be of anyone! I was more excited about [censored] and [censored] being there than Al! (Blasphemy, I know).
like_im_27again
Obsessed

Post by like_im_27again »

That's my :censored: boy!
Vikki