Do I Creep You Out

Moderator: Moderators

stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

Thanks for the update, Grant. I can't wait to see the video. I'm even more excited for it.
"Mr. Kim, we're Starfleet officers. Weird is just part of the job." -Captain Janeway
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

Thanks for letting us know, Grant. I'm glad it's a really funny video. Did you get any word on when it's expected to premiere?
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
SmileyGirl87
Off The Deep End

Post by SmileyGirl87 »

Good to hear the "good word", Grant! :whoot: I am soo excited for this video, but thanks for not giving anything away, after all the time JibJab has put in, everything should be a surprise the first time (W&N was more than worth the wait!!)

I'd say Al's Myspace (although not at first), probably JibJab's page, and YouTube.

Not to be redundant...but you didn't get word of when it would premiere by any chance...? :S

~*Cat*~
Straight Outta Lynwood:

Not a speck of gristle.
I want a new duck
Addicted

Post by I want a new duck »

=) do i creep you out is my most fav song on the cd... i want it to be played at my wedding. =)
-: What kind of bird are you if you can't fly? :-
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

I watched the interview with jibjab on Jay Leno yesterday. No mention of Al, it was mostly about a contest they're doing right now. Though, thanks to this I relearned who jibjab was. I didn't realize they did a lot of stuff I like that I've seen on Jay Leno before.

I really can't wait for the video when I remember who they were.
"Mr. Kim, we're Starfleet officers. Weird is just part of the job." -Captain Janeway
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

I'm really excited for this too. It should be really awesome. Not only because i like JibJab, but also because I actually sort of like DICYO? (Although it is one of my least favorite songs on SOL none-the-less.) I'm really curious to what it's going to be like, but I don't want to get spoiled.

I know this has already been asked a lot before, but any word on when this will premiere?
And Peggy
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

Barney Slayer @ Oct 22 2006, 07:04 AM wrote: I'm really excited for this too. It should be really awesome. Not only because i like JibJab, but also because I actually sort of like DICYO? (Although it is one of my least favorite songs on SOL none-the-less.) I'm really curious to what it's going to be like, but I don't want to get spoiled.
"Do I Creep You Out" is also one of my least favorite songs on SOL, but a good video could make me like it a little more...I think.
taste is only something if it is yours.
ToasterBoy
Occasional

Post by ToasterBoy »

As for release date, I THINK they are trying for the first week of December.
Do You Have Laughter Is A Powerful Weapon Vol. 2?
Newly Remixed Al Song On It! http://funnymusicians.com/
SmileyGirl87
Off The Deep End

Post by SmileyGirl87 »

:whoot: Can't wait for the video!!

SS, I went to their website just to poke around and realized they've done a lot of online stuff I'd really loved..so I didn't even know had I known who they were until ending up there...from what I've seen of their work, this video might be my favorite animated one!!

~*Cat*~
Straight Outta Lynwood:

Not a speck of gristle.
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

ToasterBoy @ Oct 22 2006, 12:48 PM wrote: As for release date, I THINK they are trying for the first week of December.
:whoot: Thanks for letting us know!
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.