Lynstrumentals

Moderator: Moderators

Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

WeirdAbbott @ Aug 16 2006, 12:58 PM wrote: The only thing out of this that would be good for me would be the :censored: instrumental. Because most likely I'm doing that song for my talent show at school, and i'll need an instrumental.  :Y
You could just use the original's instrumental.
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WeirdAbbott
Off The Deep End

Post by WeirdAbbott »

Yeah, but like someone said earlier...the parody doesn't always go with the original. So i'll just use the SOL instrumental.
amiright.com/parody/authors/abbottskelding.shtml
youtube.com/WeirdAbbott
facebook.com/TheAbbottSkelding
soundclick.com/TheAbbottSkelding
facebook.com/AbbottSkeldingDesign
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

WeirdAbbott @ Aug 16 2006, 02:58 PM wrote: The only thing out of this that would be good for me would be the :blur: instrumental. Because most likely I'm doing that song for my talent show at school, and i'll need an instrumental. :Y
Um...even though you used the acronym for the song, you that's still a spoiler and can't be posted outside of the spoiler forum.
Themagic#27
Obsessed

Post by Themagic#27 »

Uhm, yeah, Abbott. >_>

But at least now the previously unspoiled people can make odd guesses at what that could possibly stand for. XP (Those who saw it before the edit, that is.)
Are we playin' horseshoes, honey? No, I don't think we are...

♥Al-Team #6x7=42♥
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

What, it's not like initials hurt anybody.

CCT CCT CCT CCT

Mwahaha I feel like being evil
http://nuclearbubblewrap.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Dude. You're gonna get in a lot of trouble for posting that. The tracklist hasn't been officially announced yet. Nobody knows about "Crazy Cow Therapist" yet. :stern:

Anyway, out of all the instrumentals, I think I'm most excited at the prospect of the polka medley instrumental. There's so many great sound effects and little things that will be fun to listen to. And plus, hopefully someone with some music editing skills can use the instrumental along with Al originals to create a polka medley of Al songs! That'd be hella cool!
weirdalfan95
Obsessed

Post by weirdalfan95 »

I actually tried making a super polka, using a snippet of EVERY polka... I quited, though. :P And, hell with a single polka instrumental, I want 'em all!
Al- Team #2294
August 19, 2007 Waukegan IL Genessee Theater
Mad Genius
Obsessed

Post by Mad Genius »

Who doesn't?! Heck, I'd love all of them myself. I'd be doing a lot of catching up on Polka ideas I've had since 1992-1993. Ha! I might just come up with Swimmer's Polka! or something with that correlation.
"...Enthusiasm mediocre; keep in mind the animals are DEAD!"
BradFraggle

Post by BradFraggle »

iisryan27 @ Aug 16 2006, 03:01 AM wrote: Any Chamillionaire song would be hard to sing along to.
Not if you're a good little rapper. :P Then you just rap along with Al's lyrics just like you would to the original.
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

So, does anyone know the best way to convert the instrumental tracks onto MP3s so I can put them on my iPod?