Lynstrumentals

Moderator: Moderators

Mad Genius
Obsessed

Post by Mad Genius »

There are two ways to do this, BTD:

1: Pop in the DVD side of SOL into your computer, go to your volume properties and go to options and switch it to your recording properties. Select Wave Out. Now, run your audio recording program of choice, say Adobe Audition for example.

Select the "Lynstrumental" you want, but before playing said "Lynstrumental" be sure to hit record first, THEN play your "Lynstrumental" of choice. Experiment with the volume properties so it will not sound awful and distorted.

Or...

2: Download a DVD Ripper like DVD Decrypter. Rip the Video portions of each instrumental, then with a video editing program like VirtualDub, extract the audio, this way you will not have to worry tempering with your recording properties.

Note: When extracting the audio of your ripped video, it will save it as a wave file if you're using VirtualDub.
"...Enthusiasm mediocre; keep in mind the animals are DEAD!"
gtrmu
Off The Deep End

Post by gtrmu »

Is it free MG?
I was elected to lead, not to read.
Mad Genius
Obsessed

Post by Mad Genius »

VirtualDub is free, I don't remember if DVD Decrypter is, though since it's been a while since I've searched for it.
josheee
Occasional

Post by josheee »

I asked this question in the Album topic, but I can't get the words to come up on the screen during the instrumentals.

I've tried checking "Subtitles On" then clicking "continue to album" as well as selecting Karaoke/Instrumental and going to continue to album.

Totally strange.
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

If you're watching it on a DVD player, you should have a "Subtitles" button on your remote. Push that and then use the arrows to navigate to the correct setting.
josheee
Occasional

Post by josheee »

Tried that too, but no dice. As I mentioned in another thread, I am at work right now (playing it on my Xbox 360). When I get home, I'll try it on one of my many other DVD players. Surely one will work. It's probably just the combo of TV and DVD player or something.
Mad Genius
Obsessed

Post by Mad Genius »

I have yet to obtain this wonderful disc, but I did get eleven of the twelve instrumentals and I gotta say... WHAT IDEAS I HAVE!!!!!!!!!! I'm already working on a theme song for an internet radio show!
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

I cant get the instrumentals to work with subtitles either. And they only play for a minute and then silence until the next song starts. But I have an old DVD player, Ill use my moms portable, maybe thatll work. THe videos were fine, thats all that really matters to me anyways.
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
GrayJ
Addicted

Post by GrayJ »

I really like the "Lynstrumentals". I can sing good to CA, ISY, and VA. But, I wasn't able to sing fast enough to W&N. I'm no rapper.
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if the wood chuck's name was Prince?
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

I like doing W&N and Polkarama!.
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;