I'll Sue Ya

Moderator: Moderators

KnottyEmily
Obsessed

Post by KnottyEmily »

my brother just came up with some new lyrics for I'll Sue Ya:

"I sued Apple iPod 'cause I bought one and loved it too much....then it broke"

"I sued bungee jumping 'cause they tied it around my neck....and it made me choke"

the first one had me ROTFLOL :lol:
The tsunami of immediacy will wash away the flood of grief, and reveal a layer of naive optimism underneath
SmileyGirl87
Off The Deep End

Post by SmileyGirl87 »

TMBJon @ Oct 15 2006, 04:17 PM wrote: He would most definitely have the dreds from the video and probably some sort of t-shirt which would advocate a political cause such as free trade. See pictures of Zack here: http://images.google.com/images?q=zack% ... a=N&tab=wi
Oh, I cannot wait to see this one live if Al dresses up...:lol:

~*Cat*~
Straight Outta Lynwood:

Not a speck of gristle.
Stupidhippie
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Stupidhippie »

crazygurl14 @ Sep 30 2006, 04:24 PM wrote: I hope he sings it in concert but he may not since it apparently gives him a terrible headache
As someone who use to sing in this style of band I gotta say, I never got over the sore throat and headache after every practice. I don't know how these other singers do it. This may be a song that Al plays the video while changing costumes during a show. My kids and I rock out in the van every time it comes on. The neighbor boys run around there house yelling the lyrics (yeah, I infected them with Al too.) I would LOVE to see it live but it is murder to perform that style live.

I also have to add that I have decided to sue my next door neighbor. Yesterday, she took down her Halloween decorations and replaced them with Christmas decorations. She kinda skipped a holiday there. WAY outta season.

Jenni
Attention Michiana Al fans. I will be on Fox 28 Morning show on October 12th 8:00 hour. Wheeeee
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

That's not so bad. I passed a house a few weeks before Halloween that was already decorated for Christmas.
And Peggy
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

The only way early Christmas decorations are going to be avoided is if Thanksgiving is marketed more. Maybe they could make blow-up pilgrims or pilgrims in a snow globe that we could put on our lawn. Something.
taste is only something if it is yours.
Squirrelygirl
Obsessed

Post by Squirrelygirl »

I walked past a house yesterday that had a large cardboard turkey with a sign "Try ham for a change" right next to a cardboard pig holding a sign "Stick with turkey".

I thought it was cute.
AL! You ATE Harvey!? YOU ATE HARVEY/??!!
SmileyGirl87
Off The Deep End

Post by SmileyGirl87 »

Squirrelygirl @ Nov 10 2006, 02:26 PM wrote: I walked past a house yesterday that had a large cardboard turkey with a sign "Try ham for a change" right next to a cardboard pig holding a sign "Stick with turkey".

I thought it was cute.
I didn't even know they SOLD Thanksgiving decorations..that's too cute.

~*Cat*~
Straight Outta Lynwood:

Not a speck of gristle.
crazymelon
Obsessed

Post by crazymelon »

Squirrelygirl @ Nov 10 2006, 08:26 PM wrote: I walked past a house yesterday that had a large cardboard turkey with a sign "Try ham for a change" right next to a cardboard pig holding a sign "Stick with turkey".

I thought it was cute.
Not for a vegan...

You heartless weasel!
Jigawatt
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Moderator: 2010
Former Multi-Time Best Avatar (Non-Photo): 2003-2009
Best Avatar: 2015

Post by Jigawatt »

crazymelon @ Nov 10 2006, 02:55 PM wrote: Not for a vegan...

You heartless weasel!
I guess they were all out of cardboard soybeans holding up signs saying "Eat me". :rolleyes:

Adrian
"Then you had Muppets and Hispanics and William Shatner."

PMFL!
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

What do vegans eat on Thanksgiving?
taste is only something if it is yours.