I'll Sue Ya

Moderator: Moderators

running with Dutch windmills
Off The Deep End

Post by running with Dutch windmills »

Maybe "I'll sue you" is for everyone that spoils the tracklist and songs off the 12th album. :F
Whenever you set out to do something, something else must be done first.
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

running with Dutch windmills @ Jun 16 2005, 08:55 AM wrote: Maybe "I'll sue you" is for everyone that spoils the tracklist and songs off the 12th album. :F
:lol:
In hiding since 2010
Johnnytimewarp
Occasional

Post by Johnnytimewarp »

I gotta come clean and reveal myself as "Shallow Neck", the guy who provided the guy on that other "Weird Al" forum on Google with a PHONY PIECE OF INFORMATION about one of the new originals being titled "I'll Sue You". YES, I MADE THAT SONG TITLE UP MYSELF TO FOOL YOU AND SEE THE REACTION I'D GET...Getting the crew riled up into a frenzy finally gives some meaning to my worthless, patetic, miserable existence...

:P
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

You seriously made that up? That sucks. I was looking forward to hearing that song.
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
queen_and_weirdal_fan
Obsessed

Post by queen_and_weirdal_fan »

Well, I knew that people couldn't find out what Al stuff is being done in the studio without being Al or Bermuda!!!!!!!

:D
I'm simple like this, just as simple can be.
queen_and_weirdal_fan
Obsessed

But it would be funny if there WAS a song on the 12th studio album.......Called I'll Sue You, it would be a letter from Coolio to Weird Al!!!!!!! :D

:D :D :D
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

He didn't make it up. I'm not saying it's definitely accurate, but JTW is trying to get on the spoilers timeline again (last time, he "revealed" that the leaked Kazaa tracklist was a hoax...then changed his mind a few hours later).

It won't work this time, JTW :P
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

anthontherun @ Jun 16 2005, 05:47 PM wrote: He didn't make it up. I'm not saying it's definitely accurate, but JTW is trying to get on the spoilers timeline again (last time, he "revealed" that the leaked Kazaa tracklist was a hoax...then changed his mind a few hours later).

It won't work this time, JTW :P
Ah, that's kind of what I thought, but I wasn't sure.
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
jake waters
Regular

Post by jake waters »

Nope.. Not him.. If in fact it was, he'd know what he was talking about. "I'll Sue You" wasn't "revealed" on a forum on Google. It was talked about on alt.music.weird-al, which is Usenet... Google merely provides a simple web friendly way to view Usenet discussions.
It's also suspicious that JTW didn't mention the alias of the "guy" on the "other weird al forum" to whom he supposedly lied to.
JTW just seems very vague in everything he says.
queen_and_weirdal_fan
Obsessed

So, is I'll Sue You part of a Weird Al 12th Studio Album Spoiler, or is it not??????? :P :D

:D