I'll Sue Ya

Moderator: Moderators

thatoneguy
Obsessed

Post by thatoneguy »

Driew_La_27 @ Jun 14 2005, 12:28 AM wrote: Curious, does Al also write the music and such for each instrument, or does the band like write while they go?
I'm guessing for the parodies they play by ear, and for originals Al probably plays a little tune on the keyboard and the band goes from there.
- Matt

~Spoiler~ I don't know how you guys feel about spoilers...but there's a possible spoiler Here for one of the songs.
Please, if spoilers aren't allowed here...take it off.
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Generally, spoilers that are posted really early on tend to be untrue ("16 Red Balloons," anyone?), but once we start getting details on the record, we'll open up a spoiler topic.
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yank27
Obsessed

Post by Yank27 »

Wow. I wasnt expecting this news for at least another year! Way too cool! :D
2018 Tour: Rochester, Minneapolis, Fargo, Clear Lake, and Green Bay...so far...
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

anthontherun @ Jun 13 2005, 05:20 PM wrote: ("16 Red Balloons," anyone?),
:blink: Is that one spoiler is saying that one of the songs is 16 Red Balloons?!
In hiding since 2010
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

There was a spoiler before PH came out that Bermuda had leaked the title of one of the originals, "16 Red Balloons." The spoiler TOG linked to is something else.
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yank27
Obsessed

Post by Yank27 »

I read about that in a newsgroup. I was kinda confused by it all at first though.
2018 Tour: Rochester, Minneapolis, Fargo, Clear Lake, and Green Bay...so far...
Driew_La_27
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Signature

Post by Driew_La_27 »

anthontherun @ Jun 13 2005, 05:24 PM wrote: There was a spoiler before PH came out that Bermuda had leaked the title of one of the originals, "16 Red Balloons." The spoiler TOG linked to is something else.
Livin' La Vida Mocha. <_< That song would've rocked, but noooooo, stupid onion. Last time I believe anything they say. :rolleyes:
In hiding since 2010
thatoneguy
Obsessed

Post by thatoneguy »

anthontherun @ Jun 14 2005, 01:20 AM wrote: Generally, spoilers that are posted really early on tend to be untrue ("16 Red Balloons," anyone?), but once we start getting details on the record, we'll open up a spoiler topic.
Okay, sounds good!

BTW - the spoiler I posted links to alt.music.weird-al. I posted news about the album and ClabberHead 5.0 replied saying he heard about it Saturday...and then proceeded to tell me the name of one of the songs that he got from a reliable source. ClabberHead 5.0 is a regular on the Weird Al and Dr. Demento news group...and usually knows what he's talking about, but like spacedingo said...it's early.
spacedingo @ Jun 14 2005, 01:37 AM wrote: Of course he also puts out Star Wars songs every 15 years or so too  :lol:
A Star Wars song! That would be cool!
WHiZZi
Be jealous.

Post by WHiZZi »

Moved to Spoilers
Follow me on twitter @ twitter.com/bartdrummer
thatoneguy
Obsessed

Post by thatoneguy »

Wow! I'm the first person to post a possible spoiler for the new CD! Anyway, I'm going to repost this spoiler since there's a topic for it now.

Song Title - I'll Sue You

Song Type - Style Parody

Original Band? Unknown at this point

My Resource - ClabberHead 5.0 from alt.music.weird-al. Here's the link