The best band in the world!!!

All about Steve Jay, Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Rubén Valtierra, and Jim West.

Moderator: Moderators

stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

as a training exercise, OE recommends carrying an armload of library books up to a bank window and telling the teller with a straight face, "I'd like to renew these for another two weeks.")

You have to go to a bank teller to do that? I dunno, carrying an armload of books at the library seems to amaze most people and declare you weird.

Even though for Al, the weirdness we all love, is if Al falls on stage or something normal, it's part of the weird act.

:sigh:

-CindyBob

:stupid:
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

as a training exercise, OE recommends carrying an armload of library books up to a bank window and telling the teller with a straight face, "I'd like to renew these for another two weeks.")
You have to go to a bank teller to do that? I dunno, carrying an armload of books at the library seems to amaze most people and declare you weird.
Well, you have a point there. That example came to mind, though, because I actually DID it once in college (BTW, Miles Jay and I have the same alma mater... or will, in future, if he's not graduated yet-- and yes, Scotti, the sale at the comma store is still, I'm glad to say, in progress), on impulse, just to enjoy the look of stupefaction on the teller's face. Of course, he may have just thought I was on drugs. :dontgetit:
Even though for Al, the weirdness we all love, is if Al falls on stage or something normal, it's part of the weird act.
I was amazed when I read about the TWS concert where Al accidentally stepped off the stage and fell six feet straight down-- and people thought it was part of the show. Just glad he didn't break anything. Except maybe a record for falling offstage without breaking anything.
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Re: Weird without drugs

Post by Ratbert197 »

You can be weird without doing drugs. I am proud to be weird and drug free.

The only drug im on is AL-juana.

Just kiddin, im also drug free and absolutely crazy too.
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

I was amazed when I read about the TWS concert where Al accidentally stepped off the stage and fell six feet straight down-- and people thought it was part of the show. Just glad he didn't break anything. Except maybe a record for falling offstage without breaking anything.

I was amazed when I read that too. I couldn't believe people thought that was part of the show. I would've been wondering if Al was okay and nothing broken.

-CindyBob

:stupid: