04/20/08: Jim @ El Camino College Campus

All about Steve Jay, Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Rubén Valtierra, and Jim West.

Moderator: Moderators

Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

A snippet from an email I got today:

Slack Key Master and Grammy winner Ledward Kaapana is coming to town, accompanied by singer/songwriter/12-string guitar maestro Mike Kaawa!  Sunday, April 20th, 6:00 pm at the El Camino College Campus Theatre. For tickets and info please visit www.SoCalSlackKeyFest.com and go to Upcoming Events.

Don't miss one of the most respected, accomplished and fun-loving slack key artists you will ever see! Purchase tickets online by clicking here. Show starts at 6:00 p.m., doors open at 5:00 p.m.

As if the two of these guys weren't enough, Jim "Kimo" West will be there to open the show!
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
Kristine
Off The Deep End

Post by Kristine »

Yeah, I heard Kimo was doing that.... too bad I won't be in the area then.
http://www.kristinekreations.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NOW CASTING: Perform This Way, A WOWAY Fan Video
Diva
Addicted

Post by Diva »

Orthography Enthusiast @ Mar 20 2008, 08:14 PM wrote: A snippet from an email I got today:

This is the Sunday before I leave for Virginia so Greg and I could do this one. :mahalo:

Cheers, Diva
who's going to have to get another CD changer in her car to accommodate all the slack key CDs she's got playing on her commutes these days
Wharf Hamster since September 25, 2002