Jim And Steve Fan Fiction

All about Steve Jay, Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Rubén Valtierra, and Jim West.

Moderator: Moderators

crispy-gypsy
Addicted

Post by crispy-gypsy »

That would probably be one of the most amusing things that I would ever watch. Ever.

ANYWAY, LOVE where this is going, and more Ruben Craziness! YAY! Again, you keep making me laugh. Love it!
I like kids, I used to be one -Ringo

Not everyone can be a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere.
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

Orthography Enthusiast @ Sep 5 2008, 04:09 PM wrote: Man, I wish I could see a video of the guys when they read this. :sly:
LOL I guess everyone can agree on that! Hopefully no one gets an heart attack :lookaround:
*laughs*

Once again, thanks for the feed back guys! Or should I say gals? You get the point! Love you all!
Captain Ollie: She's not your usual teenage writer.
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

Sorry about the totally random conversation Jim and Steve have. I couldn't think of anything else for them to do or say before...well...that's for me to know...so please forgive me! Hopefully it doesn't come across too lame :rolleyes:

Jim stuck his head into the room and found that really, it was huge garage full with crates. At the very end of the building, he could see that one of the garage doors was open with employees loading a truck with boxes. But other than that one bit of light, the rest of the enclosed area was completely dark and only the outline of the crates and boxes were made out.
“Ooh,” Jim said in a spook voice. “It’s all dark and creepy.” he looked up at Steve.
“So?”
“You’re supposed to be scared.” Jim pointed out.
“We have a mob of half crazed female Raptors after us and you expect me to be afraid of the dark?” Steve asked, throwing his arms in the air.
“Oh, right, good point. Let’s move.” Jim grabbed a flash light that was laying around and clicked it on.
They walked down the stairs and into the maze of boxes, trying to head toward the open garage door.
“Say, Jim,” Steve said, climbing over a box. “What are you going to do after you get back to the main land?”
“Who said anything about me going back?”
“Well, gee, I don’t know, because you always come back?”
“Not this time, I promised Donovan I’d help him with his album.”
“Oh, playing guitar?”
“Nope, buying fifty thousand CDs. After that, I’ll sell them on eBay so I can get my money back and so that people know about it.”
Steve stared at him. “That’s clever...I guess. Wait a minute,” he stopped Jim. “That isn’t how Al got a platinum for his album?”
Jim laughed. “Don’t be daft, I didn’t buy fifty thousand CDs. Bermuda did!”
“So, so...you mean all our hard work...” Steve had to sit down.
“Whoa, whoa! Steve, buddy, I was just kidding! Don’t take this so seriously.”
“Well, thanks, you could have at least said it without the straight face! Which, by the way,” Steve added. “Nice job.”
kyky27
Off The Deep End

Post by kyky27 »

Haha, I love the random conversation, Jim must be good at keeping a straight face huh? :P
"Did you see Journey to the Center of the Earth?"
"I did!"
"Me neither...wait..."
"You had that planned didn't you?"
"..yeah.."
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

:lol:

Bravo! Poor Steve, practically getting a heart attack from Jim. This is really good!
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

*shake head* You poor poor people...having to read that. Thanks a lot :lol:
I am actually rewriting that part was we speak, and going to finish off the rest of the chapter also...so in the next week or so you should see the next chapter appearing 8)

Oh yes, and our beloved Stephen will be appearing in the chapter!! Hurray!

|)

Oh, and also: For all you Doctor Who fans, one of my stories will have the good Doctor guest staring in it! (Just became a fan!)
DonnaNoble
Off The Deep End

Post by DonnaNoble »

WOW!!!! The Doctors (Well... both of them :P ) gonna be in it too!!!????? TOO awesome... my brain will explode now...
Oh snap!
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

I know, right? It's freaking brilliant! I don't know why I didn't come up with it before... :lookaround:

Anywhoo...I've written about a page of my story. Dang, I can't get anything written with my school! But I promise I'll finish off the entire chapter JUST FOR YOU GUYS!!

*laughs* I love this picture
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l247/ ... olivia.jpg

Oh yeah, anyone know what color Diana's (Jim's wife) hair is? I need to know for my story or I might accidentally make it blond when she's really brunet or something awful like that.

"Olivia, do you have to continue torturing us?" Jim asked, backing away from the computer.
I crossed my arms. "Of course I do. I mean...that was why I born! To ruin your life and to-" I stopped. "Uh, no sir!" I shouted, grabbing hold of Steve. "You're not leaving my room till I finish my story. Now SIT DOWN!"

Sorry. Randomness.
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Diana's hair is black. Be nice to her. :)
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

Thanks a million! And *laughs* no worries. She's actually going to be one of the cooler characters 8) Not that Jim and Steve aren't cool...or anything... :rolleyes:
Thanks again!