Jim And Steve Fan Fiction

All about Steve Jay, Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Rubén Valtierra, and Jim West.

Moderator: Moderators

polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

Holy cow! Hi! Thought it was you!
*Off Topic* :lol: :ph34r:
Captain Ollie: She's not your usual teenage writer.
kyky27
Off The Deep End

Post by kyky27 »

YOUR JBToppersmith? Wow...I love all your videos man! *sorry about the OT*
"Did you see Journey to the Center of the Earth?"
"I did!"
"Me neither...wait..."
"You had that planned didn't you?"
"..yeah.."
louietheweaselfaceddogboy
Obsessed

Post by louietheweaselfaceddogboy »

Hi to you too, polkarama27!

Hey kyky27, it is nice to see I have a fan!

:P
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

Hey guys. Okay, right now...as we speak...I'm rewriting the story! Yay! I decided since I already have about what to do with the first part (before they go into the future) that I'd write the part...where they go into the future...heh. Yeah. YAY!
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

Okay guys! Here's the new part to the rewritten story lol Believe me, this time this story has a plot!!!

Chapter one: No Rehearsal

Jim’s eyes popped open. Holy cow, what time was it? He grabbed his alarm clock, squinting at the tiny numbers. “Crud.” he muttered, he was late!
Quickly, he slipped on a pair of jeans and a wrinkled shirt from the laundry basket. He scanned the floor. Where were his shoes? Fine, he’d just go bare foot, he’d done that before. It wasn’t not like Al would mind or anything.
Okay, what’s missing? Oh, the guitar! Jim slung the guitar case over his shoulder, after making sure the tuner and his pack of picks were safety tucked in the case’s pocket. He glanced at his wrist watch and, oh boy, he was going to get it!
Jim was about to open the door when...he turned around. What was that?
Snore.
“Steve?” No answer. He looked around the hotel room and listened. “Steve?” Jim shook his head. He really needed to catch up on his sleep.
Snoooooore.
Alright, what was going on here? He set his guitar down and walked over to Steve’s bed, only to find it empty. But, wasn’t that Steve’s leg sticking out under the -
Snore!
“Steve!” Jim knelt down next to his friend and began lightly slapping his face. “Steve, wake up! We’re going to late for rehearsal!”
“Ruben, please, I never loved you.” Steve muttered, still half asleep.
Jim wrinkled up his face. “Ew, Steve, don’t say that. Come on, buddy, wake up!”
“Bermuda....Al...”
“Wake up!” Jim shouted. “You’re creeping me out, now get up!” he grabbed hold of Steve’s shirt and started shaking him.
“Jim...”
“Oh, so now you know who I am.” Jim stated sarcastically.
Steve let out a snore.
“Fine, be late for rehearsal, but don’t say I didn’t try.” Jim released his hold on Steve and let him drop the to floor while he walked toward the door.
“Ow!”
Jim leaned over the bed. “You awake now?”
Steve gave Jim a sleepy, “Huh?”
“We’re late for rehearsal.”
Steve stumbled to his feet, tripping over the bed’s sheets that were tangled at his feet. “Rehearsal? Late?” he looked around. “Where’s my bass?”
Jim handed his bass, which was luckily already in it’s case, then helped Steve to his feet. “Come on, we need to catch the bus.”
They ran out over to the elevator next to Bermuda’s and Ruben’s room and quickly pressed the ‘down’ button. A moment later, the elevator arrived on their floor and the doors slid open revealing... “Al?”
Al stepped out of the elevator wearing his pajamas, a bathrobe, slippers, a newspaper tucked under one arm, and a cup of coffee in his other hand. “Hey Steve, Jim. Where you off to? I thought today you were going to sleep in.”
Steve stared at him. “But...isn’t there rehearsal?”
“Rehearsal? What are you talking about?” Al slowly sipped his coffee.
“But we always...” it finally hit Jim. He let out a nervous laugh and scratched the back of his head. “Oh right, we’re on vacation. No...” he inched away from Steve who was glaring daggers at him. “...rehearsal.”
Bermuda stuck his head out from his room and looked around sleepily. “Will someone please trade room mates with me? Ruben’s been jumping on the couch since two this morning and I can’t get a wink of sleep.”
Steve’s hand flew up. “Willingly.”
Jim jabbed him in the ribs. “Well I’m sorry if a year and half of touring has gotten me into this crazy routine.”
Ruben came running out of the room jumping up and down and nearly made Al drop his cup of coffee. “Oh I’m so excited! I’m so excited!”
“About what?” Steve asked.
“We’re finally on vacation! Yay! I’ve always wanted to go to visit Hawaii and here I am and here we are!” Ruben did a little dance then ran in a circle around the half awake Bermuda.
Jim covered his face. “Quick some one give him a sedative.”
“I gave him one four hours ago.” Bermuda answered. “Still hasn’t kicked in.”
Steve yawned and headed back to his room. “If you’ll excuse me, I have a date with a nice fat mattress.”
“Like wise.” Bermuda quickly, despite his sleepy state, walked back into his room and locked the door behind him.
Ruben panicked. “Wait! You can’t leave me out here! Let me in!” he banged his hands on the door, shouting, “Open up, I’m too young to die!”
Al rolled his eyes. “Chill, Ruben. Come on, let’s get some breakfast.” he took hold of Ruben’s sleeve and led him away before any of the hotel guest filed a complaint. As Al headed off to the kitchen, he gave Jim a funny look. “Were you really in a hurry to get to rehearsal?”
Jim looked around, trying to hide his obvious embarrassed. “Uh...no.”
Al grinned. “Well, let’s hope next time you are in a hurry, you remember to zip up your pants.”
Jim looked down and quickly spun around, muttering something about how no one could trust pants anymore while he zipped himself up.
kyky27
Off The Deep End

Post by kyky27 »

Haha! this one sounds funnier then the last one! Yay! Keep going!
"Did you see Journey to the Center of the Earth?"
"I did!"
"Me neither...wait..."
"You had that planned didn't you?"
"..yeah.."
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

Haha! Thank you! Here's some more, this should be the end of the first chapter :lol: (T)

“Can we take the elevator?” Ruben begged, tugging Al’s bathrobe sleeve in the direction of the lift.
“How about we take the stairs for a change.” Al grabbed Ruben’s shoulders and turned him around to the stairs.
“But I like taking the elevator.”
“I know,” Al mumbled. “We need the exercise.”
Ruben crossed his arms. “You took the elevator.”
“Yes, but I didn’t start pressing all the buttons like you do!” Al snapped back. “Can we just take the stairs?”
“No, I like riding the elevator.”
“We’re not getting in it!”
“Why not?”
“Because I’m not going to have us kicked out of a hotel again!”
Jim shook his head. Man, what a crazy way to start the morning. He was no more several steps away from them when he, Al, and Ruben spun around to the sound of screaming coming from his and Steve’s room.
“What the -?” Al looked at Jim who shook his head. He didn’t know what was going on either.
Steve’s shouts were mixed together with the sound of crashing and breaking glass, along with, “Back, you! Back, back, back!”
Jim ran to the door and tried opening it, but without his key Steve was trapped in there. “Steve! What’s going on?!”
“Aaaah! Help, it’s trying to kill me!”
“Uh,” Jim looked around. “I can’t. I don’t have the key.”
Steve didn’t answer.
“Steve? Steve?” Jim listened.
The next instance, the door flung open and Steve ran down the hall, yelling his head off. He grabbed Ruben and positioned him in front of his body like a shield. “Don’t let him get me!”
“Who?” Al asked. Steve pointed.
Out from Jim and Steve’s room, a small hamster came waddling out, shouting furious squeaks.
“Harvey?” Al asked, puzzled. Steve gave Al a sharp punch in the arm. “Ow, what was that for?”
“Your stupid hamster tried to kill me, that’s what for!” Steve shouted. “He’s ticked about something and has been taking it out on me these past four days and I’m getting pretty sick of it!” he lifted his sleeve, displaying the bites on his arm. “I can’t even take a nap without that hamster attacking me!”
“Harvey?” Al repeated, shocked that it was his hamster who had done the crime.
“Yes, Harvey! Now will you please dehamster my room and lock him up?”
“Alright, I can’t take it!” Bermuda came out into hall and grabbed a handful of Al’s hair, then started giving his infamous Respecting Those Who Want To Get Some Sleep speech.
But after half an hour of shouting, annoying the employees who were trying to calm them down, pushing their tour manager out of the way, separating Jim and Ruben who had started a separate argument, knocking over the desk and mirror that were near the stairs, knocking Steve unconscious, giving Bermuda a black eye, wretching a bat from Al’s hands, tackling Ruben who was trying to get on the elevator, pushing Jim down stairs, and breaking up the fight between their manager and a crew member, they all decided to have breakfast. :rolleyes:
crispy-gypsy
Addicted

Post by crispy-gypsy »

HAHAHA!! I love this; it's really cute.
I like kids, I used to be one -Ringo

Not everyone can be a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere.
ludovica64
Off The Deep End

Post by ludovica64 »

“If you’ll excuse me, I have a date with a nice fat mattress.”

I accidentally read as
“If you’ll excuse me, I have a date with a nice fat mistress.” :lol: :oo
<º))))><.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´"Not too stupid..... Just stupid enough!"¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>
Jul 20th,23rd 2008
AlFest 1/8/2009
Al's Brain x20
Aug 13th,14th,21st,22nd, Dec 3rd,6th 2010
Aug 12th,14th,26th 2012
Oct 4th 2015
crispy-gypsy
Addicted

Post by crispy-gypsy »

ludovica64 @ Aug 24 2008, 01:24 PM wrote: I accidentally read as
“If you’ll excuse me, I have a date with a nice fat mistress.” :lol: :oo
Oooooooh, bad Steve. *laughs*

With an interesting taste in women, apparently.
I like kids, I used to be one -Ringo

Not everyone can be a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere.