Hotel Honolulu-the Hawaiian Tribute To The Eagles

All about Steve Jay, Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Rubén Valtierra, and Jim West.

Moderator: Moderators

Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

The samples really do sound great. I'll definitely be buying it soon. I'll probably order another one of his albums as well.
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
Kristine
Off The Deep End

Post by Kristine »

I think I'm just going to buy it off Amazon. I hesitate to do so since my house must have an anti-UPS shield. Last time, a CD got scanned at our local depot here in southern California, then got scanned again that evening in New Jersey!!!! It must have bounced off that darn shield. That's a pretty big bounce, too. So, three days later, the "hey it's lost send me a new one" package came. Then two days after that the original showed up (quite beaten up by all that travel, too). So I sent that one back and everything was fine. GRRRR. Oh, and three years ago when I bought my camera, the first package came and the camera was broken! They had dropped it off on the doorstep... literally. (We were sitting in the living room and heard it ourselves). I guess they don't care to read the "Fragile" sticker. So I had to wait an extra 5 days for the replacement camera. At least Amazon is pretty quick with customer service. Oh, and those two examples aren't the only times. There have been others. Not quite as bad, but still.
http://www.kristinekreations.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NOW CASTING: Perform This Way, A WOWAY Fan Video
weirdalisthephantomoftheopera
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by weirdalisthephantomoftheopera »

Those samples were fantastic. I'll try hard to find a copy in the stores but if worst comes to worst, I'll try and get it online.
"Beneath this pillow is the key to my release...I believe she misinterpreted my intentions entirely."

~Meli
Cinnamon
Obsessed

Post by Cinnamon »

SwissAlFan Posted on Apr 26 2007, 07:35 PM
  Here it is on Amazon....

Hotel Honolulu

You can listen to samples. Sounds great. This album is going in my cart soon  :)

Thanks for sharing those samples! :)

I went to Best Buy on Friday and they told me it was only available online at bestbuy dot com.

Orthography Enthusiast Posted on Apr 25 2007, 09:32 PM
  It's kind of a bummer that Jim's name isn't listed as an artist with that label; even if he's doing cover versions, he's still the performer. :(

There's a link to provide product info for people who have an account. Wonder if putting Jim's name there would make it searchable and bring this album up if someone searches for his name?
Miss Janine
Obsessed

Post by Miss Janine »

I got SKW from CD Baby, and let's just say the service makes me want to be a repeat customer. If I can't find it in the stores, I'll get it there.
Hmmm...something's gone horribly awry here...
Al Team 2772!
RIP Bela
Kristine
Off The Deep End

Post by Kristine »

I don't know if HH is offered at CD Baby. His Westernmost ones (Coconut Hat and SKW) are.

Edit: Btw I just bought HH and Livin's EZ from Amazon *Crosses fingers*
http://www.kristinekreations.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NOW CASTING: Perform This Way, A WOWAY Fan Video
albinodwarf27
Addicted

Post by albinodwarf27 »

I couldn't find it in stores, either, so ordered from Barnes and Noble (www.bn.com) and it was here 2 days later. Great cd!! Jim's an amazing musician.

I agree with Miss Janine - CD Baby is a great place to order cd's. Their emails are priceless.
We don't fight, we all play nice
living in an Amish paradise
ducttapeearth
Obsessed

Post by ducttapeearth »

Hmm. Sounds weird, but maybe'll buy a copy.