The Band's Instrument Topic

All about Steve Jay, Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Rubén Valtierra, and Jim West.

Moderator: Moderators

catanddogdoctor
Die-hard Fan

Post by catanddogdoctor »

OK, from I could see last night, the bass with the black body is a Dean, and the two brown bodied basses are Warwick. The brand of the 12 string still eludes me.... :) . Maybe I'll be able to tell when the rest of my pictures are developed. Maybe I got a good enough shot to be able to tell...

Maria *useless trivia queen*
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

I guess I know now, how many shows it takes before you stop looking at JUST AL and can have the presence of mind to note instrument brands: 27.
catanddogdoctor
Die-hard Fan

Post by catanddogdoctor »

I guess I know now, how many shows it takes before you stop looking at JUST AL and can have the presence of mind to note instrument brands: 27.

I still have to force myself to notice there is anyone on stage besides Al ;) , esp. during WBUL. I swear that man will need a total hip replacement by the end of the tour.........

Maria
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

I still have to force myself to notice there is anyone on stage besides Al ;) , esp. during WBUL. I swear that man will need a total hip replacement by the end of the tour.........

Maria

Well, I hope not, but if he does, he can always sell the old one on eBay to cover his copay. :crazy:
Yankovic Farley
Addicted

Post by Yankovic Farley »

Well, I hope not, but if he does, he can always sell the old one on eBay to cover his copay

Haha, I'm picturing that:

Ebay Item#27272727272 "Weird Al" Original Hip

Description: Yes that's right folks here is an auction for a rare part of Al collectables... his very own hip. It's been gyrated in WBUL and wiggled back and fourth in My Baby's In Love With Eddie Vedder in concert, and now it can be yours. Comes with certificate of authenticity.

-----

I know we'd all be in a major bidding war over that lovely part of Al that we could hang over our fireplace... legally. Hehe
'Who are you and how did you get in here?' 'I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' Leslie Nielsen, as Lieutenant Frank Drebin, From Police Squad
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

No of course not, that would be stupid... forget I ever brought it up.

Well, I don't suppose a hipbone is inherently any grosser than a wisdom tooth, although it would make a much stranger-looking necklace. :crazy:
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

And heavier too.
mewrio
Off The Deep End

Post by mewrio »

We SERIOUSLY need to make a song about that for the WOWAY tribute album... if it ever happens (the album, not the hip thing).
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

It would make a terrible SERIOUS song....
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

I'd really like to hear a song from one of you Al-Gals that was as overt toward Al as WBUL is toward all the ladies.