Ruben's Best Keyboard Playing

All about Steve Jay, Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Rubén Valtierra, and Jim West.

Moderator: Moderators

Ratbert197
Obsessed

Ruben's Best Keyboard Playing

Post by Ratbert197 »

I think Ruben really outdid himself in the intro of One More Minute (the live version of course) Of course Al didnt take to kindly to it, but I really thought that was a great example of how Ruben is more than just a guy who wheres the cone bra.
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Re: Ruben's Best Keyboard Playing

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

I think Ruben really outdid himself in the intro of One More Minute (the live version of course) Of course Al didnt take to kindly to it, but I really thought that was a great example of how Ruben is more than just a guy who wheres the cone bra.

Yeah, that's one of my favorite keyboard moments too. But let me repunctuate your sentence for you: "...I really thought that was a great example of how Ruben is more than just a guy who-- where's the cone bra?"

Hope that helps. :P
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

Yeah, that's one of my favorite keyboard moments too. But let me repunctuate your sentence for you: "...I really thought that was a great example of how Ruben is more than just a guy who-- where's the cone bra?"

Hope that helps. :P

Hehehe. Thx. Im in highschool, so its natural for me to everything my enligh teacher DOESNT want me to do. (notice how i did not add a apostrophe on the "doesnt") By the way theres not supposed to be in any "--" between "who" and "wears." I was descring him as a guy who wears a cone bra, theres no pause in that sentence.

I hope i helped u, OE. :biggrin:

EDIT: OH i see.
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Post by CatraDhtem »

I think Ruben really outdid himself in the intro of One More Minute (the live version of course)

I however think he did a great job during the song when performed live...since there was a time in which he didn't just play dead during the whole song.
DrDecay
Addicted

Post by DrDecay »

He, He, He,

I don't think that Ruben's greatest moment on the keyboard wasen't even on the keyboard. I think he is the most sexiest thing in a cone-bra since Madonna. (Well, maybe not however, its still pretty funny!!!)

:)

<> <Cone--Bra

Ink BUtercups :P
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Bump. Discuss...
Genius in Maine
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Genius in Maine »

"Traffic Jam", "Everything You Know Is Wrong" and "I'm So Sick Of You" all had Ruben on keyboards, right?
http://www.last.fm/user/geniusinmaine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

I think Ruben had really good keyboard playing in OTAS.
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
physco827

Post by physco827 »

whats the original song that weird al turned into the parody the night santa went crazy?
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

physco827 @ Jan 30 2005, 01:16 AM wrote: whats the original song that weird al turned into the parody the night santa went crazy?
The Night Santa Went Crazy is an original. It's not a parody. Ruben plays the keyboards pretty well for that one, too.
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.