Faq: Ask Jim

Questions & Answers with the one and only Jim West, Weird Al's guitar player!

Moderator: Moderators

WHiZZi
Be jealous.

Post by WHiZZi »

Hi fans,

This is a FAQ for Ask Jim. Here you can find the do and don't for this particular service.

Remember:
Jim is Weird Al Yankovic's guitar player. Don't ask him what Weird Al thinks of something, I don't think he know (unless Jim can read minds).

Please,
USE THE SEARCH AND SEARCH ON WEIRDAL.COM BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS HERE!

ASK AL! can be found on this here!

Also be sure to check Ask Bermuda to see if your question has been answered in the past by Jon.

Please make sure you read these interviews before posting any questions.

Bonzai interview.

Anderson Guitars.
Follow me on twitter @ twitter.com/bartdrummer
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

When you make a topic for your question, please give it a name that describes the question. If everyone makes a topic titled "My Question" it's going to be very confusing.

The mods can and will rename topics if needed for clarification.
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

I'm not sure that Jim is reading whole topics. So if you have a question, perhaps go ahead and make a new topic. I know that normally we like to keep topics grouped together, but in this case, go ahead and make a new topic for your question. Just be sure to give it a descriptive name. If everyone names their topic "My Question" or somesuch it's going to be very confusing.

Also, please leave the answering to Jim, unless the answer to the question is something from one of the sources that the person should have read before posting. If the answer is something that the person could have/should have known by doing a little research, it's ok to give them the info. We don't want to waste Jim's time or try his patience.
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

It would also be a good idea to read the transcripts for the Bermuda chats, to make sure you're not asking duplicate questions.

05/23/05 Chat.

10/31/05 Chat.