Polka Vid?!

Moderator: Moderators

Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Re: Polka Vid?!

Post by Yankomaniac »

Im hoping White & Nerdy and Peform This Way are included in the bonus content, but I doubt they'll have both of them AND the Polka Face Video. Im thinking one will be left out. Probably White & Nerdy but I'd rather have that video than the Polka Face one. Either way, it'll be cool.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

joseyklein wrote:I'm pretty sure they are just waiting to release it on the DVD/Blu-Ray with Perform This Way and White and Nerdy. Its not gonna take that long to have it in my hands, only a month for the special and 2 for the BluRay.
2 months? Do we have an air date for the special? And a release date for the DVD/BluRay? Can you post a link to the announcement of this?
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Polka Vid?!

Post by Kevbo1987 »

Check the thread in TV and Media. There's no confirmed airdate, but the imdb page says it airs September 1. Best Buy's site says the DVD and Blu-Ray will be released October 4, though again, we don't have confirmation from Al.
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Thanks, Kevbo. I've only been checking in on the forum occasionally, waiting for news on this, so I'm way out of the loop.
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

In case some of you haven't heard, the Comedy Central press release for the new concert special confirms that this video will be premiered on Comedy Central, but it will be released online at a later date to be announced. I hope this means we'll see it online before we CC airs it.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

Yes, I definitely think that means we'll see it online before the special airs. It seems to me that Comedy Central is airing the TV premiere of the video, but it will be posted online at some point prior to that.