Polka Vid?!

Moderator: Moderators

BIGAlfan2711
Regular

Polka Vid?!

Post by BIGAlfan2711 »

On Al's Twitter, he said:
It’s official – there’s going to be a music video for EVERY SINGLE SONG on my new album.
So that means Polka Face will have one too, right? Sure, I already saw a little speculation in a different topic, but this is a whole forum for it! So have fun, kiddies.
Al's working on Album #14 RIGHT NOW (kinda)!!!!
Weird Al: The Book is out NOW!
[email protected]
http://www.youtube.com/user/Zawesome27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Re: Polka Vid?!

Post by weirdojace »

Polka Face is indeed a song on the new album. So yes.
HappyGilmore
Obsessed

Post by HappyGilmore »

I'm assuming it's animated?

I only assume that as I'd assume rights to clips of the real videos likely cost some money and such, so. :blink:
Alinite27
Off The Deep End

Post by Alinite27 »

I'm guessing it's the same video that's played behind the song in concerts. It involves the original videos sped up to be in the polka style. It's obviously not going to be released, but there is a video for it.
joseyklein
Obsessed

Post by joseyklein »

Im going with Alinite on this one
...our neighbors septic tank was the closest thing we had..
spmahn
Die-hard Fan

Post by spmahn »

Anyone else not really care too much for the animated videos? I really didn't like any of the ones that came off the last album. I guess they're to have for those that do enjoy them however.
joseyklein
Obsessed

Post by joseyklein »

They are there because AL enjoys them
...our neighbors septic tank was the closest thing we had..
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

They're there because it's a cheap and efficient way to make music videos for all the songs and get them out there. Now instead of Al's audience only getting one or two songs from the album, every song on the album now has a chance to become a mega viral YouTube hit.

Would you rather Al just not have any videos made at all?
Whatinthe27
Occasional

Post by Whatinthe27 »

BIGAlfan2711 wrote:On Al's Twitter, he said:
It’s official – there’s going to be a music video for EVERY SINGLE SONG on my new album.
So that means Polka Face will have one too, right? Sure, I already saw a little speculation in a different topic, but this is a whole forum for it! So have fun, kiddies.
I think it's misleading the way he said that without him intending him to do so. For one thing, he was just trying to cleverly post someting for #overdoingit, or something like that. You have to parse the sentence. I think what he was trying to say, for every song on his album, there's going to be a video. However that doesn't mean there are going to be 12 videos on the album. PTW and Polka Face will have videos, but they won't be on the album.
so for every single song on his new album, there will be a music video, but I don't think we're getting 12 videos on the new album. Does that make sense?
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

some of these videos i bet won't even be worthy of youtube. a sad waste of money and exposure of smurf "artists", but it's soooo cool to have videos.
taste is only something if it is yours.