(spoiler) ALPOCALYPSE FULL TRACKLIST!!!!

Moderator: Moderators

crazygurl14
Obsessed

Re: (spoiler) ALPOCALYPSE FULL TRACKLIST!!!!

Post by crazygurl14 »

Well since he let it out early himself i will listen to to the other link that was posted here earlier... Probably not until the baby goes to bed later tonight but I most definatly will be listening to it today.
Concerts i have attended:
memorial day 2000
july 27, 2003
august 22,2004
june 27, 2007
May 29, 2011
July 8, 2016
March 26,2018
July 3, 2019
ACTUALLY GOT AUTOGRAPH & HUG
6-27-13
After show autograph 7-3-19
Al-gal since '99
Mad Genius
Obsessed

Post by Mad Genius »

gtrmu wrote:Downloaded. Listened. Like!
Just out of curiosity, I got ALpocalypse by way of a legitimate torrent, just now and I really love TMZ.

Despite this, I DO plan to buy the deluxe version.
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

Legitimate torrent? Dont think so buddy
crazygurl14
Obsessed

Post by crazygurl14 »

I am loving TMZ! I wanted to just give each song one listen but this one has broken that!!!
memorial day 2000
july 27, 2003
august 22,2004
june 27, 2007
May 29, 2011
July 8, 2016
March 26,2018
July 3, 2019
6-27-13
Al-gal since '99
Mad Genius
Obsessed

Post by Mad Genius »

minnick27 wrote:Legitimate torrent? Dont think so buddy
HA! Okay, let me rephrase that. By legitimate, I don't mean how I got them, but moreso the files themselves because there was a phony package with random mp3's circulating about a week or so ago.

Anyway! I'm loving TMZ and Polka Face.
Diva
Addicted

Post by Diva »

weirdojace wrote:Yeah, but when Poodle Hat came out, albums leaking onto the internet wasn't as big of a thing as it is today. In SOL's case it was a bit early and I think it took many by surprise. (and Al's words: "I knew it was gonna get out there, but I didn't know it would be like, a month before.")
I loved the one unexpected leak with SOL when Chamillionaire posted the video for "White And Nerdy" on his website [or was it his My Space page?] before Al had intended to release it. You don't suppose that Lady Gaga might do something like that?

Cheers, Diva
still hoping that Al will schedule a release day event somewhere in Los Angeles or thereabouts
:please:
crazygurl14
Obsessed

Post by crazygurl14 »

Got distracted my the kid(lol) so had to stop listening. She went on a walk with the grandparents so now i will start completely over. I got as far as Party in the CIA before, hopefully i can hear it all before they get back.

:clap: :yay: :clap: :yay: LOVED THE WHOLE THING!!!!!! The only song that I didnt think was the strongest was Party in the CIA and it kinda seemed odd to put WYL right after If That Isnt Love becasue in a way its kinda the same. But ITIL is the nicest of his mean love songs IMO. I have no idea what my favorite is yet TMZ, Skipper Dan, Ringtone, and Another Tattoo all got back to back listens since they were so good i had to hear them again. I had already listened to PTW a million time so I loved it of course! SFTCTM is very nice sounding, I love his epic songs he has a very nice singing voice in many of these songs. I was a bit dissapointed that the epic song was not long like other albums but 5 mins. is long for him. I just loved the whole thing, this will be one of my top favorite albums. I cant wait to get the physical thing in my hands in a week. I was a bit nervous of listening to it before it was actually released but i think it just got me even more excited and hopefully it will encourage people to actually buy it and get this album high on the charts! I dont even really care if all videos but PTW are animated.The music is good so who cares the PTW video will very likely be epic and amazing :ttr:
memorial day 2000
july 27, 2003
august 22,2004
june 27, 2007
May 29, 2011
July 8, 2016
March 26,2018
July 3, 2019
6-27-13
Al-gal since '99
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Wow!!!! This CD sounds amazing!!!!!!! Might become my favorite (right ahead of Poodle Hat). Will still need a little bit of time though to tell if that'll happen. The only track I don't love is Whatever You Like, and even that's okay, just not terrific.
And Peggy
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

I went ahead and listened to the early stream and I must say I was quite impressed with the unreleased tracks. This is definitely Al's strongest album since RWS! Can't wait to see the videos! I'll post a more in depth review tomorrow after I've had a chance to listen to the songs more in depth.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
crazygurl14
Obsessed

Post by crazygurl14 »

Well this sucks, the free site is not working for me anymore. It plays for a second and stops, kinda like what happens on youtube if the video is not completely loaded, except in this case it is. It just all the sudden happened last night(after 2 or 3 whole album listens :P ) but it is still acting up this morning... O well i can wait 6 more days to hear it all again. :great:
memorial day 2000
july 27, 2003
august 22,2004
june 27, 2007
May 29, 2011
July 8, 2016
March 26,2018
July 3, 2019
6-27-13