Album 13 Release Prediction

Moderator: Moderators

TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Album 13 Release Prediction

Post by TMBJon »

When do you think the next album will come out? There is chatter that they want something out by Christmas, so I am thinking when the tour ends in early September, he will take a look at the hits of the last few months, starting around now, and hopefully finds his million dollar idea to lead this album, plus a couple other great parodies, and has it all recorded and video shot before he heads to UK which is December 4. It's possible he would debut the parody in the UK, but maybe not. Either way the album I am guessing would come out around that time. From what I hear through the grapevine, the other 9 tracks have gone to mastering and such, so really they just have to record these three parodies and do a video and they'll have an album to release.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Re: Album 13 Release Prediction

Post by weirdojace »

Yeah I'd say we're more than likely looking at a November/December release.
Patrick
Die-hard Fan

Post by Patrick »

November 30th. I think he will premiere his UK shows with his new material. Since this is the first time Al has performed there, he will want to make it special I think.
oddaustin
Regular

Post by oddaustin »

Everybody place your bets! What'd that last guy say, November 30th? I'll say November 31st.
You could be the winner of a new car if the date is right!
JEDM
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

Christmas. Best time to release anything at all.
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

oddaustin wrote:Everybody place your bets! What'd that last guy say, November 30th? I'll say November 31st.
You could be the winner of a new car if the date is right!
:rolleyes:

Since they release on Tuesdays, that narrows the guessing down. Or not. Eminem's last album was released a day early. Does anyone think the Tuesday thing is obsolete since so much music is purchased digitally?
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

Official release dates for CDs are still Tuesdays, but digital downloads can come out any day of the week. Some artists like to release the downloads a day or two before the CDs... not to say Al will do that though.
HappyGilmore
Obsessed

Post by HappyGilmore »

November 23rd. Right before Thanksgiving, right in time for Black Friday/holiday shopping. Although, granted, cd prices now wouldn't really be affected as they're roughly $10/$15, but since so many people are out shopping, it'd be nice to be in the front of the store with the rest of the new releases.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

I'd like a late December/January release best, so I can be back from college and be at the CD signing, but I don't expect Al to change things up just for me.

I'd say probably November or December is most likely.
And Peggy
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Not that this is necessary something that Al would need to avoid, but there's speculation that they'll release a new Michael Jackson album on November 23 so I think most labels are gonna try to avoid the competition.

Doesn't Volcano only release new albums every other week (which is why Poodle Hat was released May 20 and not May 27)? If that's still true then we can knock half our possible dates out there.