2010 Grammys - "Internet Leaks" Nominated!

Moderator: Moderators

crazygurl14
Obsessed

Re: 2010 Grammys - "Internet Leaks" Nominated!

Post by crazygurl14 »

I wouldnt really say that steven colbert hosted the show, he was only on once in the beginning besides when he won the award

I cant believe i missed seeing Al so much in the audience.... i was a bit distracted since my 1 year old decided she didnt want to go to sleep and wanted to play all night long.

There is a pic of Al from last night on TMZ i founded looking at the pics on my ipod app
weird_el
Off The Deep End

Post by weird_el »

Sorry Al didn't win, but wonderful to see him throughout the show in a great seat. He had one of the best views of Pink, but I did notice he turned to look at Suzanne as soon as Pink took off her dress. :Y

I thought Pink's performance was easily the best of the night. I also loved Jeff Beck's performance (more about music and less about "visual"). Elton and Lady Gaga were fun too, but would've been more fun if Elton was also dressed like Gaga from the neck down.

Eminem and Lil Wayne need to keep their pants up. Why even bother with a Rap performance when CBS censors dropped half the audio?
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

weird_el wrote:Why even bother with a Rap performance when CBS censors dropped half the audio?
I've heard this comment a lot, and no doubt CBS has their finger on the censor button more than other networks given their infamous Super Bowl problem several years ago. BUT - the song they performed was easily one of the best hits of the year, and it was worth sitting through the censorship in order to see that performance. What would you recommend they do instead? The network should leave it up to Weezy and Slim Shady to censor themselves? Unlikely.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Alinite27
Off The Deep End

Post by Alinite27 »

That's cool that Miley was in front of Al, Ludo. If anyone was able to catch a screen shot of that, would be nice to see. Had to switch over to watch the comedy category during the Rumble. Dind't get to see anything else.
ludovica64
Off The Deep End

Post by ludovica64 »

Not very clear Im afraid.. maybe someone can do better?
<º))))><.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´"Not too stupid..... Just stupid enough!"¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>
Jul 20th,23rd 2008
AlFest 1/8/2009
Al's Brain x20
Aug 13th,14th,21st,22nd, Dec 3rd,6th 2010
Aug 12th,14th,26th 2012
Oct 4th 2015
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

"Not very clear" is the understatement of the year, haha.

Does anyone have the Grammys recorded (especially as a digital file)? If so I can probably pull some pretty nice stills from that.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
AlejandraDD
Obsessed
Awards: Most Violent Reaction to Someone Losing the Al-Man of the Year Award (The Tomato Awards)

Post by AlejandraDD »

TMBJon wrote:"Not very clear" is the understatement of the year, haha.

Does anyone have the Grammys recorded (especially as a digital file)? If so I can probably pull some pretty nice stills from that.
I haven't looked, but I'm sure you might able to get that ON TAH INTARWEBS. :P
"Some nerds search Weird Al boards their whole lives and never meet anyone." - uwvark

2019: Fort Wayne, Kettering, Rochester Hills, Cleveland, Pittsburgh
https://www.concertarchives.org/alejand ... l-yankovic

AlFest 2009
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

weird_el wrote:Sorry Al didn't win, but wonderful to see him throughout the show in a great seat. He had one of the best views of Pink, but I did notice he turned to look at Suzanne as soon as Pink took off her dress. :Y
I dont think that was a "Im not going to look" I think it was more of a "Dont worry, Im not going to be doing that on stage"
amzo39
Off The Deep End
Awards: Everything

Post by amzo39 »

Was in the shower when it got leaked. almost spinned my ankle & dead with my head crack opened #StealMyGirlLeaked #StealMyGirlIsPerfect
Alinite27
Off The Deep End

Post by Alinite27 »

Thanks for trying, Ludo. At least gives a sorta glimpse...that would be awesome if someone could find a digital feed that you could dissect Jon...

That was a great interview...Nick seemed to genuinely be a fan...