[spoiler] Ringtone

Moderator: Moderators

rccola18
Occasional

Post by rccola18 »

Al has posted a new blog with details on the Internet Leaks EP and other stuff..Wasn't sure where to put this:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =506146078
yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Post by yankochick38 »

Ooops... wrong acount
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
DonnaNoble
Off The Deep End

Post by DonnaNoble »

Ahah, here we go! :P

Anyway, I was playing the clip for my Mom and stepdad Nathaniel, and they say that it sounds more like Elton John than Queen. They say that Queen is more over the top and verbose, and that it sounds more like Elton John...

I dunno!!
Oh snap!
amzo39
Off The Deep End
Awards: Everything

Post by amzo39 »

The guitar. It's the guitar.
Was in the shower when it got leaked. almost spinned my ankle & dead with my head crack opened #StealMyGirlLeaked #StealMyGirlIsPerfect
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

The guitar couldn't be more Queen if it tried. Jim did an amazing job, based on that clip.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
CB Johnny
Addicted

Post by CB Johnny »

Apparently my cable provider does not have Current TV...is the episode going to be online Friday as well?
Silly me, all this time I thought it was a webcartoon. >.>
Visit Elvis' website to read "The Completionist Guide" for accessing all sorts ofWeird Al songs (and sometimes ridiculously miniscule) be it rare gems or ridiculously miniscule from 1973 to 2019. weirdalstar.com/uhf/
AlejandraDD
Obsessed
Awards: Most Violent Reaction to Someone Losing the Al-Man of the Year Award (The Tomato Awards)

Post by AlejandraDD »

Current TV is both an online channel and a TV channel

The SuperNews archive is over here
"Some nerds search Weird Al boards their whole lives and never meet anyone." - uwvark

2019: Fort Wayne, Kettering, Rochester Hills, Cleveland, Pittsburgh
https://www.concertarchives.org/alejand ... l-yankovic

AlFest 2009
WAYFan
Addicted

Post by WAYFan »

Does anyone know if the Collabo-Jam commercial is actually airing on Current?
Janet! Dr. Scott! Janet! Brad! Rocky! (BULLWINKLE!)

Hellooooooooooooooo, Nurse!
amzo39
Off The Deep End
Awards: Everything

Post by amzo39 »

It reminds me of Bohemian Rhapsody and You & I in those THIRTY SECONDS OR WHATEVER. When this comes out fully I am going to have a party.
Was in the shower when it got leaked. almost spinned my ankle & dead with my head crack opened #StealMyGirlLeaked #StealMyGirlIsPerfect
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

TMBJon @ August 17, 2009 09:15 pm wrote: Queen will now join ranks with The Police as they will now have been parodied, polkad, and style parodied by Al. In a way, Queen is even above this because they had an entire polka dedicated to them.
Hey now, let's not forget about REM who were polka'd TWICE (in addition to being parodied and style parodied)

...so maybe in some way, they're just a hair above Queen in that regard, but I won't get into that now...and yeah, this sample does sound a little predictable at first, but as with two of the previous three songs, the musical style may more than make up for the underwhelming lyrics...we shall see...so far, the song definitely has some Bohemian Rhapsody/Bicycle Race/Crazy Little Thing Called Love-esque qualities to it...but based on those lyrics, maybe it wouldn't be so great as an ACTUAL ringtone after all...
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...