Weird Al Survivor IX - Gameplay Thread - WINNER REVEALED!

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Re: Weird Al Survivor IX - Gameplay Thread

Post by Big Spoon »

It's hard to bargle nawdle zouss
And Peggy
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

TMBJon wrote:Your butt is wide
TMBJON WINS THE FINAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!

The correct path:
Smells Like Nirvana
Go to see The Care Bears Movie
Achy Breaky Song
The TV Album
Coolio and "Amish Paradise"
Jim Morrison
Cousin Corky
Michael Richards

Congratulations! Tribal Council will be posted in a moment. Casey and Joe, please feel free to plea your cases to Jon one last time...
Big Spoon
Welp.
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

She got me all choked up like Mama Cass
And Peggy
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Tribal Council 14

Jon has won immunity, which means that Joe can only vote for Casey, and Casey can only vote for Joe. Their votes cancel each other out, so Jon will be the only one casting a vote.

Image Big Spoon
Image Killingsworth

One of you will sit next to Jon in the final two. The other will be the final member of the jury that will decide on the winner.

Jon, you will have just 15 minutes to PM me with the name of the person you are voting out.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

I will wait until the deadline in order to allow both Joe and Casey to post their case.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Big Spoon
Welp.
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)

Post by Big Spoon »

Jon, you've played an excellent game. Congrats on winning immunity! Now, who do feel more loyal to? The three of us all came from The Minor Celebrities, so tribe loyalties don't come into play here at all. I know we've worked together throughout several of the challenges (and I did write of the excellent e-mail during the Stop Forwarding challenge that helped our team win immunity during that). Casey, on the other hand, was always more peripheral during the challenges. We discussed together who to vote out after the merge, and while sometimes obvious, whenever you gave a suggestion I always went for it.

You've been a strong force throughout the entire game, and you deserve to make it to the final two. Congrats! Now, take me with you.

One other thing being PM'ed to you, too. :ph34r:
And Peggy
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

I don't know how else to plead my case except to say that I just feel as if I wanted it more. I feel lucky to have been grouped in with the Minor Celebrities, but I also realized early on that luck can only get one so far. That is why I always gave 127% in every challenge I could participate in,played as fairly and honestly as I could and gave them all my best efforts. Sure, sometimes it ended up being a complete misfire, but even that's pretty subjective. Still, there's no arguing the fact that the amount of work I put in from the get go reflects my outcome in this game and speaks to whether or not I have a chance. Well, I say I have a very good chance for the reasons I just stated. That is the most sensible case I feel I can plead. Jon and anth, I now hand the floor over to you.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
Big Spoon
Welp.
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)

Post by Big Spoon »

Just want to add in that I always made sure to compete in challenges, despite the intense work load I had at college, and the fact that finals were recently, I still took the time to come and participate in every challenge.
And Peggy
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Thanks guys. A very tough decision for Jon right now, but I'm gonna need your vote very soon...
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

Also, I had just the same amount of faith in your ability to lead challenges and take charge of things as Joe or anyone else did.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...