Weird Al Survivor IX - Gameplay Thread - WINNER REVEALED!

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Re: Weird Al Survivor IX - Gameplay Thread

Post by TMBJon »

I choose to keep my immunity.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
RyanHippFTW
Off The Deep End

Post by RyanHippFTW »

Jon you're my smurf buddy forever and a day, remember?

EDIT: I HATE EVERYTHING.
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Alright! Jon will keep his immunity, and you cannot vote for him.

Tribal Council 12

Each of you will send me a Private Message with the name of the person you want to vote out of the tribe. Please use their actual SCREENNAME, so that it will be easier to tally the votes. You can include a reason if you'd like, but you don't have to. Once you've cast your vote, you may not change it. If any Tribe Members fail to vote by 11 PM EDT Wednesday, April 18, their vote will count as an automatic vote against them. Once all the votes have been cast, I will tally and then read the votes.

Image AAmerah
Image Big Spoon
Image Killingsworth
Image RyanHippFTW
Image Wizzerkat

One of you will be the twelfth person voted out of Weird Al Survivor IX and the fifth official member of our jury.

If you have the hidden immunity idol and you wish to play it this round, you must inform me via PM before the voting deadline. Remember that you may not play it on behalf of another player, and you may not give it to someone else during the voting period. If there are any questions about Tribal Council, ask them here, but remember to keep all Chit Chat in the Chit Chat thread.

As a reminder--if AAAmerah does not vote this round, it will be her third self-vote, and she will be removed from the game in addition to the person who is voted out.
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

RyanHippFTW wrote:Jon you're my smurf buddy forever and a day, remember?
Yeah, Jon..let's work together to take down Gargamel! :rolleyes:
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
RyanHippFTW
Off The Deep End

Post by RyanHippFTW »

That is openly revealing strategy, which is in violation of the rules of the game, leading to an automatic disqualification. Forever.
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

oh, go cry in your smurfberries
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

TRIBAL COUNCIL #12 RESULTS

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. That person will also relinquish their Survivor avatar and return to their normal avatar as soon as possible.

A reminder: Please don't take it too personally if you are voted out. No vote for any individual should be taken as an assault on or insult to them as a person or as a member of this forum. Remember, we are all still friends here in WOWAY. But remember too -- this is a GAME, and it is a game in which players must do what they must strategically in order to win!

Of course, before I read the votes, I must unfortunately announce that AAAmerah self-voted for a third time this round and will be removed from the game. That means that, after this vote, we will be down to our final four. While the hidden immunity idol was supposed to expire at the final five, because of this unforeseen circumstance it will remain valid for this next round (assuming, of course, that the player who found it is still in the game).

I'll read the votes.

(Highlight the quote boxes to read the individual votes. Read one at a time for dramatic effect!)
Spoiler:
Killingsworth
Spoiler:
Wizzerkat
Spoiler:
Wizzerkat
Spoiler:
Killingsworth
The twelfth person voted out of Weird Al Survivor IX and the fifth member of our jury...

Spoiler:
Wizzerkat

Wizzerkat, the tribe has spoken. Image

It's time for you to go.
Please feel free to say some final words or leave a goodbye message in this thread. Thank you so much for playing; I hope you had fun.

However, your role in this game is far from over. You are the fifth official member of the jury that will ultimately decide who will win Weird Al Survivor IX. Feel free to switch to the Jury avatar:

From this point on, the remaining players are NOT allowed to discuss the game with Wizzerkat, publicly or privately. Wizzerkat, please let me know if anyone attempts to contact you (and vice versa).

The rest of you Survivors, remember to keep the chit chat in the other thread!

PARTING WORDS
And with that, the Jungle Cruise Guides are officially no more. They will, however, constitute a large portion of the jury that will ultimately decide the winner, and history has shown that jurors from the tribe that was picked off often vote as a group...will it be the JCG vote that determines which member of our final four will take the victory? Let's look at who we have left:
Big Spoon - Joe has played a consistent but generally quiet game thus far. Despite winning just one individual immunity challenge, he has not received a single vote against him. But now that it's down to four, can he still manage to avoid being a target?
Killingsworth - Casey had a shaky start, but has defied the odds and made it all the way to the final four. Has he been saving up his energy to pull off the ultimate come-from-behind win?
RyanHippFTW - Always one to speak his mind, Ryan's brutal honesty has been a trademark of this often intense season. The question is, would his bluntness turn off the jury--or would it earn their respect?
TMBJon - No stranger to the Weird Al Survivor endgame, Jon has unquestionably been a dominant force in both seasons he's played in. Last time, he fell just short of making it to the finals. Is he doomed to the same fate this time, or is he just too unstoppable at this point?

Tree Mail will be posted on Friday!
Wizzerkat
Off The Deep End

Post by Wizzerkat »

To say I'm surprised is an....

Oh, wait..

For someone who had no pre-game alliances or anything like that, I made the final 6 so I can't complain.

I will say.. how about one of two of you making a move of some sort?
Is my dude a dweeb?
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

This is a live challenge and it is designed to be played by four people. It will likely take about a half-hour or so to complete, and I really would love if we could get a full turnout because it's so late in the game. Final four, please let me know what times work best for you for this upcoming week in the chitchat topic.
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Just in case it's too buried in the chit chat topic, this challenge will be held--with the remaining contestants--on Monday, April 30 at 9 PM EDT.