WOWAY 10 years : Memories

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: WOWAY 10 years : Memories

Postby algonacchick » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:38 am

Wow, Dana! Thanks for saying such nice things about my pics. :) I'm glad you like them.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Liked in: 0 post

Postby WeirdDana27 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:52 am

no problem, Patti! and even though it was years ago, I still fondly remember enjoying the chocolate Al lollipop you sent me!
WeirdDana27
Addicted

Postby Corey » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:57 pm

I know I'm posting here a bit late, but...

I've come a long way since I joined WOWAY. I used to be an immature 6th grader that posted anything for the heck of it. You know what I'm talking about.

I'm just glad I'm not that way any more.
Corey
Off The Deep End

Postby Manda » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:15 am

Wow ten years,that's great! It feels like ten years since I have posted here. I have enjoyed this forum since I joined in 2004. I have met some good people and had good times, even though life gets in the way of me posting. :( This is the best forum I have been on! :)
Manda
Deliriously Dedicated

Postby Weirdalfan » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:45 am

I can't believe I forgot I was a member here. I was on Weird Al's main site because my kids are now fans and remembered my old login. Been busy busy!
Weirdalfan

Postby YamiJess27 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:41 am

Wow 10 years!

I used to LIVE on this forum years ago. Now I rarely remember to stop in, but I am happy to see you guys are still going strong.
YamiJess27
Obsessed

Postby DrDecay » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:21 am

Its crazy that I have been going on this site since 2003. I like to call this forum the first social networking site for Al fans. During the forum start there wasn't a Myspace, Facebook or Twitter so there really wasn't a way for Al's fans to connect with each other until they came across this forum. I myself never bring any discussions about Al on to other social networking sites besides this one because I feel that all the "Hardcore" fans are on here. I didn't bring up Al being featured in a book on his facebook page because I feel many of the people who like him on facebook just "like" him not "are seriously devoted." That's where this forum comes into play. I feel that there is a real connection among Al fans here then the other sites lack. Anyway, I am extremely grateful for the creators of this forum because I've got too meet so many other like-minded people like myself who adore Al in the way that I do. Yeah, I know sappy.

Kris A.K.A DrDecay Member since 2003 :whoot:
DrDecay
Addicted

Postby JCM » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:35 am

Gee, I thought Album 14 would be out by now.

I may be half a year late to the party, but I wanted to congratulate you guys on your milestone nevertheless.
How old was that last signature? I mean, really?
JCM
Off The Deep End

Postby insoft » Thu May 03, 2012 9:52 pm

DrDecay wrote:Its crazy that I have been going on this site since 2003. I like to call this forum the first social networking site for Al fans. During the forum start there wasn't a Myspace, Facebook or Twitter so there really wasn't a way for Al's fans to connect with each other until they came across this forum. I myself never bring any discussions about Al on to other social networking sites besides this one because I feel that all the "Hardcore" fans are on here. I didn't bring up Al being featured in a book on his facebook page because I feel many of the people who like him on facebook just "like" him not "are seriously devoted." That's where this forum comes into play. I feel that there is a real connection among Al fans here then the other sites lack. Anyway, I am extremely grateful for the creators of this forum because I've got too meet so many other like-minded people like myself who adore Al in the way that I do. Yeah, I know sappy.

Kris A.K.A DrDecay Member since 2003 :whoot:

wasn't there a yahoo group?
insoft
Occasional

Postby WHiZZi » Fri May 04, 2012 12:24 am

Yep, there used to be a Yahoo group as well. Next to the newsgroup. I believe the newsgroup was my reason to start this forum in the first place ;)

(Hai insoft!! one of the first mods !!! :D )
WHiZZi
Be jealous.

PreviousNext

Return to Arrrrrrrrchive