WOWAY 10 years : Memories

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Re: WOWAY 10 years : Memories

Post by algonacchick »

Wow, Dana! Thanks for saying such nice things about my pics. :) I'm glad you like them.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
WeirdDana27
Addicted

Post by WeirdDana27 »

no problem, Patti! and even though it was years ago, I still fondly remember enjoying the chocolate Al lollipop you sent me!
Corey
Off The Deep End
Awards: 2015 Best Al Man (-18)

Post by Corey »

I know I'm posting here a bit late, but...

I've come a long way since I joined WOWAY. I used to be an immature 6th grader that posted anything for the heck of it. You know what I'm talking about.

I'm just glad I'm not that way any more.
6/30/15
Manda
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Manda »

Wow ten years,that's great! It feels like ten years since I have posted here. I have enjoyed this forum since I joined in 2004. I have met some good people and had good times, even though life gets in the way of me posting. :( This is the best forum I have been on! :)
Weirdalfan

Post by Weirdalfan »

I can't believe I forgot I was a member here. I was on Weird Al's main site because my kids are now fans and remembered my old login. Been busy busy!
YamiJess27
Obsessed

Post by YamiJess27 »

Wow 10 years!

I used to LIVE on this forum years ago. Now I rarely remember to stop in, but I am happy to see you guys are still going strong.
DrDecay
Addicted

Post by DrDecay »

Its crazy that I have been going on this site since 2003. I like to call this forum the first social networking site for Al fans. During the forum start there wasn't a Myspace, Facebook or Twitter so there really wasn't a way for Al's fans to connect with each other until they came across this forum. I myself never bring any discussions about Al on to other social networking sites besides this one because I feel that all the "Hardcore" fans are on here. I didn't bring up Al being featured in a book on his facebook page because I feel many of the people who like him on facebook just "like" him not "are seriously devoted." That's where this forum comes into play. I feel that there is a real connection among Al fans here then the other sites lack. Anyway, I am extremely grateful for the creators of this forum because I've got too meet so many other like-minded people like myself who adore Al in the way that I do. Yeah, I know sappy.

Kris A.K.A DrDecay Member since 2003 :whoot:
JCM
Off The Deep End
Awards: Most Annoying User

Post by JCM »

Gee, I thought Album 14 would be out by now.

I may be half a year late to the party, but I wanted to congratulate you guys on your milestone nevertheless.
How old was that last signature? I mean, really?
insoft
Occasional

Post by insoft »

DrDecay wrote:Its crazy that I have been going on this site since 2003. I like to call this forum the first social networking site for Al fans. During the forum start there wasn't a Myspace, Facebook or Twitter so there really wasn't a way for Al's fans to connect with each other until they came across this forum. I myself never bring any discussions about Al on to other social networking sites besides this one because I feel that all the "Hardcore" fans are on here. I didn't bring up Al being featured in a book on his facebook page because I feel many of the people who like him on facebook just "like" him not "are seriously devoted." That's where this forum comes into play. I feel that there is a real connection among Al fans here then the other sites lack. Anyway, I am extremely grateful for the creators of this forum because I've got too meet so many other like-minded people like myself who adore Al in the way that I do. Yeah, I know sappy.

Kris A.K.A DrDecay Member since 2003 :whoot:
wasn't there a yahoo group?
WHiZZi
Be jealous.

Post by WHiZZi »

Yep, there used to be a Yahoo group as well. Next to the newsgroup. I believe the newsgroup was my reason to start this forum in the first place ;)

(Hai insoft!! one of the first mods !!! :D )