Parodies You've Made

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

thatoneguy
Obsessed

Post by thatoneguy »

weirdojace @ Jul 19 2005, 02:43 AM wrote: Did you try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it?
My computer itself is saying that. It says 27 gigs used and like 500 megs free...it should be the other way around. I should have about 27 gigs free. I'm trying to download a virus detector. I'll try reinstalling Cool Edit, because it acts like I don't have any memory at all.
- Matt
queen_and_weirdal_fan
Obsessed

Post by queen_and_weirdal_fan »

Do other programs on your computer work (Ex. YIM, Cakewalk, Windows Progams, and others) and is it being really slow??????????

:D
I'm simple like this, just as simple can be.
thatoneguy
Obsessed

Post by thatoneguy »

I'm going to back up my computer today. I'll let you guys know that status of the song, and when/where it will be released.
- Matt
Mad Genius
Obsessed

Post by Mad Genius »

Matt, did you check your C drive for errors, it could be an error. A while back, I had a similar problem. I clicked on my C drive's properties and checked for any errors and it found (and repaired) quite a few errors.

If you're using Windows 98, or XP, right mouse click on your C drive, then select the tools tab and click on error check. on Windows 98, it'll run it automatically, on Windows XP, it'll require you to restart your computer if I recall correctly. This SHOULD fix your problem.
"...Enthusiasm mediocre; keep in mind the animals are DEAD!"
thatoneguy
Obsessed

Post by thatoneguy »

Mad Genius @ Jul 19 2005, 03:57 PM wrote: Matt, did you check your C drive for errors
I ran Scan Disc, a Virus detecor, and a Spyware Detector. I'll try you're idea when I get home. If that doesn't work, I'm going to back everything up, and restore the computer.
- Matt
jake waters
Regular

Post by jake waters »

Bring it over to my place. I'll fix it... For free even.
thatoneguy
Obsessed

Post by thatoneguy »

jake waters @ Jul 19 2005, 04:05 PM wrote: Bring it over to my place. I'll fix it... For free even.
LOL, okay, if you pay for my plane ticket.
- Matt
queen_and_weirdal_fan
Obsessed

Post by queen_and_weirdal_fan »

thatoneguy @ Jul 19 2005, 11:06 AM wrote: LOL, okay, if you pay for my plane ticket.
- Matt
I'll fly you there, but first I got to turn 16 and then get my pilot's licence, then rent a plane so it will cost you:

$350

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!

:D
I'm simple like this, just as simple can be.
jake waters
Regular

Post by jake waters »

Okay.. here's the plan. Shell out some borrowed money for a ticket. You get here, and I'll get us a headlining gig at a comedy club... You can keep the money earned from that for the plane tickets... and oh yeah.. I'll fix your computer.

Or if you can wait until the wedding, I'll be out there... But you probably need the song done before your wedding, huh?
thatoneguy
Obsessed

Post by thatoneguy »

jake waters @ Jul 19 2005, 04:17 PM wrote: Okay.. here's the plan. Shell out some borrowed money for a ticket. You get here, and I'll get us a headlining gig at a comedy club... You can keep the money earned from that for the plane tickets... and oh yeah.. I'll fix your computer.
Okay, let's do that tomorrw! :whoot:
- Matt