Fluid Leaking From An Orifice Over Al

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

KatrinatheGood
Addicted

Re: Drooling Over Al

Post by KatrinatheGood »

Sailor-Polka-Moon wrote:

I feel the VERY same way, Katrina!
For so long I've been reading fan stories, fan meeting stories, concert stories-- the moments where a fan, especially a girl, gets a close moment with Al...even if it's just him walking past them on stage when they've got a front row seat...
I just feel the excitement and magic as I read. <3 I have read some AMAZING ones and the ones here on WOWAY are no exception.

I can't wait 'til I have a fan story of my own. <3

That day might just come in roughly two months now (hgklfdjskFJKLSAFJDLADFJLA!!11FJDKLS; sorry, couldn't control that one!), so the anticipation is just building and so is the fangirling!

*weneedarunningawayemote*
You fangirl away! Those are some beautiful pictures. I love his poka dot pants. They look like something I would wear. I also, like that picture because it is a very relaxed and natural pose. One can really see how handsome he is. I do hope you get a great fan experience. When you, please don't forget about us little people here on the forum. What show are you going to? I will be going to the Ruth Eckerd Hall show in Clearwater, FL. in August. I'm very excited since it will be my first "Weird" Al concert ever! However, I am not hoping for a fan experience as I am very shy. I cannot picture myself in the same general air space as Mr. Yankovic and still beable to breath normally.

Have heaps of fun! :tacky:
yank
Occasional

Post by yank »

KatrinatheGood wrote:Mr. Yankovic most certainly does have a lot of attractive qualities. I seems like a very genuine and sensitive person. I sense that he realizes the impact he has on people and takes that very seriously. I have been watching recent interviews on YouTube and I have never thought that it would be so much work and dedication to make a comedy album. I do find that I am growing more fond just listening to him talk. Proper grammar is important to me and I just never thought of "Weird Al" being so articulate. It has impressed me. The devotion his art, family, and fans amazes me. There are not very many celebrities like him these days. I would say that he is a very special person, who deserves more recondition than he gets. ** On a side note, I want to touch his hair. He has some powerful hair. I wonder if it smells like strawberries...
Justin Giddings, the man who danced backup with Al on the Handy video, had a reddit AMA (Q&A) session a year ago and reported that Al's hair smelled like pineapples and motor oil. Then in Al's AMA, HE said he uses whatever shampoo is in the hotel shower (changing scents as he changed cities on tour), so now we know. It smells different day to day. And see this:
http://i.imgur.com/2dnA5rE.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"First of all, I don't particularly MIND the rabid wolverine in my underwear...."

"I was not shocked by the power of the Internet," he said. "I was counting on it."

"IT'S THE WEEKEND!" At the Zoo.fm
Abbeybunny
Die-hard Fan

Post by Abbeybunny »

Apparently someone really wanted to smell that hair. :lol:
Just your ordinary run-of-the-mill fangirl

6/21/15: First Weird Al concert!
yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Post by yankochick38 »

I don't remember where the original picture of this is, but...

A couple years ago, I must have photoshopped Amerah's (amzo39's) face onto whoever this lucky lady was. I just rediscovered it now. :lol:
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

That original photo was awesome. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Abbeybunny
Die-hard Fan

Post by Abbeybunny »

Makes me wonder...
Just your ordinary run-of-the-mill fangirl

6/21/15: First Weird Al concert!
yank
Occasional

Post by yank »

Is this a dead manatee in back of Al?
http://iconosquare.com/p/622672361567466016_228002987" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"First of all, I don't particularly MIND the rabid wolverine in my underwear...."

"I was not shocked by the power of the Internet," he said. "I was counting on it."

"IT'S THE WEEKEND!" At the Zoo.fm
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

yank wrote:Is this a dead manatee in back of Al?
http://iconosquare.com/p/622672361567466016_228002987" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
No worries, it only fainted from the excitement of meeting Al :lol:

To be serious (is that a phrase?), I'm sure it's simply relaxing.
yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Post by yankochick38 »

Okay but

Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
Abbeybunny
Die-hard Fan