Fluid Leaking From An Orifice Over Al

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

Eithne
Obsessed

Post by Eithne »

algonacchick @ December 29, 2008 11:24 pm wrote: His head is cut off a bit, but it's still a great picture:
I love the spirally curls in that one :)
I'm not comfortable in my comfort zone - it's poorly named.
ludovica64
Off The Deep End

Post by ludovica64 »

algonacchick @ December 30, 2008 06:20 am wrote: Yeah, front row at Meadowbrook is very close to the stage. You do have to look up, though. Basically, I could reach my arm out and touch the edge of the stage with my hand. So, yeah, when he was singing to me, he got pretty close. *Not as close as he did to Louise, but, then again, she didn't get the whole end of the song, either*

;)

*You know I love you, Louise*
No.. Nancy got that! LOL. Im ok with what I got in Columbus though :D and to have part of it on video is just the icing on the cake. If it wasn't for that I wouldnt even remember, I was so discombobulated at the time
<º))))><.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´"Not too stupid..... Just stupid enough!"¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>
Jul 20th,23rd 2008
AlFest 1/8/2009
Al's Brain x20
Aug 13th,14th,21st,22nd, Dec 3rd,6th 2010
Aug 12th,14th,26th 2012
Oct 4th 2015
ludovica64
Off The Deep End

Post by ludovica64 »

DonnaNoble @ December 30, 2008 06:29 am wrote: Something about the tie????

I've seen a lady grab on to his tie as he was singing to her... it didn't even phase him, he just kept on singing :lol:

(it was in a very similar to what happened to Patti... only Patti was polite and didn't grab anything :P)
huhuhuhuhuhu I was very tempted to grab something, and it wasn't his flaming tie either :F Thank goodness I'm a nicely brought up lady O-)
<º))))><.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´"Not too stupid..... Just stupid enough!"¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>
Jul 20th,23rd 2008
AlFest 1/8/2009
Al's Brain x20
Aug 12th,14th,26th 2012
Oct 4th 2015
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

hehe, yeah, well, you did get a face full of that, though, didn't you, Louise?

:F

Annette was tempted to grab his tushie, since he was getting back up onstage right in front of her, backside right there. But, she behaved as well.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
ludovica64
Off The Deep End

Post by ludovica64 »

LOL... He's a terrible tease! :lol: :D
Jul 20th,23rd 2008
AlFest 1/8/2009
Al's Brain x20
Aug 12th,14th,26th 2012
Oct 4th 2015
sataneatscheezwhiz
Obsessed

Post by sataneatscheezwhiz »

at the one concert we made it to, * "we" meaning my friend Grace and i* he skipped our aisle for WBUL!!!! we were in aisle seats, too!! aaaugh!! i know i complain about that a lot, but it was very aggravating. we were mad at Al for about 3 seconds, though, because we could never REALLY be mad at him.
"Since when is hitting people with big metal sticks NOT fun?"

"I saw your head, so I just HAD to poke it."
BabyBoolie27
Obsessed

Post by BabyBoolie27 »

Aww man that sucks! You should faked a faint right into him or something!
I like all animals...well except for monkeys, because they climb all over your face and slap you!
sataneatscheezwhiz
Obsessed

well, see, that would have been kinda hard to do, considering the fact that most of the time he was on the other side of the theater. see, the aisles made a kind of u-shape, and he went up one aisle, turned into the other aisle, and he was gonna come into our aisle but he just turned around and went back to the stage!!!!!! gaah!! we were, like, somewhere from 2 to 5 feet away from him during Albuquerque, however. but he seemed to give the microphone to all the kids up by the stage, except us. :angry:

BabyBoolie27
Obsessed

Post by BabyBoolie27 »

:lol: Yeah i guess catapulting yourself across the auditorium would have been the first clue that it wasn't a real faint!

Are you lurking Al...don't you feel bad that you neglected one of your fans... :F
I like all animals...well except for monkeys, because they climb all over your face and slap you!
sataneatscheezwhiz
Obsessed

BabyBoolie27 @ December 30, 2008 05:54 pm wrote: :lol: Yeah i guess catapulting yourself across the auditorium would have been the first clue that it wasn't a real faint!

Are you lurking Al...don't you feel bad that you neglected one of your fans... :F
:lol: "catapulting yourself across the auditorium"
actually, he was neglecting 2 of his fans!! one of which [me] was motivated to come to the concert because she saw a video of Al singing WBUL on youtube!!!!!
*sigh* life isn't really very fair at all, is it?