Hanging 27: Taco Surfing

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

NNY273000 @ Jul 17 2005, 04:39 PM wrote:
Wait...so the previously mentioned link is for a "mod only" forum...does that mean...Al...mod-forum...doesn't raise post count...is he there?!
:F

Actually, it was a joke. I posted the link because I honestly thought you guys could see it. Heck, *I* can see it. It's actually in the main forum, but I didn't realize that it was not only locked, but hidden as well. When Jim does register, it will be unlocked. Until then? Only the mods get to post their questions. (Mine's first in line!) Hey, being a mod has to have SOME perks, doesn't it?

In answer to your question, Al's account only has one post. It was made by an admin to keep his account open so it wouldn't get purged for inactivity. We do have it on good authority that Al does occasionally peek in on us, but he usually does so as a guest. So next time you see that there are guests logged in to the forum, one of them could be our boy. Or not.
CB Johnny
Addicted

Post by CB Johnny »

Aww dang. Thanks for clearing that up.
Visit Elvis' website to read "The Completionist Guide" for accessing all sorts ofWeird Al songs (and sometimes ridiculously miniscule) be it rare gems or ridiculously miniscule from 1973 to 2019. weirdalstar.com/uhf/
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Yeah. Imagine my excitement to see Al had made a post! Then my disappointment to find out it wasn't him, only an admin... <_<
CB Johnny
Addicted

Post by CB Johnny »

I assure you I felt the same way. 'Cept, I also spent a minute or two getting dramatic thinking "has he been here the whole time?" and getting into a cliched "how much have they hidden from us?"...I read too much of that Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You To Know book...sorry O.o
Visit Elvis' website to read "The Completionist Guide" for accessing all sorts ofWeird Al songs (and sometimes ridiculously miniscule) be it rare gems or ridiculously miniscule from 1973 to 2019. weirdalstar.com/uhf/
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

NNY273000 @ Jul 17 2005, 06:54 PM wrote: "how much have they hidden from us?"
Well, there is that secret Coolio fan club forum, but other than that...
CB Johnny
Addicted

Post by CB Johnny »

:D

Anyway, we better steer this back on track. Ahem.
Soo...any one got some links to share?
Some good reading to pass the long months away till the next album will be :welcome:
twinkieweinersandwiches24_7
Off The Deep End

Post by twinkieweinersandwiches24_7 »

I just found this article. It starts out kind of like anyone who's remotely familiar with Al's career would talk about him, but it works into a very praise-filled, positive article.
Stephanie
Al Team #2781
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

That's a pretty good article. Thanks for posting that!
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

That was a great article! Thanks for finding and posting it.
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
twinkieweinersandwiches24_7
Off The Deep End

Post by twinkieweinersandwiches24_7 »

Thanks. It was the first time I had seen it, too. I found it while I was on Google looking for answers for Surviv--I mean, uh, :ph34r:
Stephanie
Al Team #2781