Weird Al Survivor Viii: Gameplay Only Thread

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

uwvark
Off The Deep End

Post by uwvark »

I can't decide who to choose.

Keir, U62, please tell me in order what are your 3 favorite pizza toppings.

Also,

Question 2: Al is standing over there giving out awesome rare stuff and anyone who wants to can get in his car with him and hang out but out of the corner of your eye off to the side you can see an old lady fell in a ditch and broke her hip but she one of those really nasty mean screaming old ladies who hits you with her purse but desperately needs your help. What do you do?

:peace:
I got 99 problems but BTD ain't one.
The Doctor
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by The Doctor »

U62 still needs to respond to ALPOTO.

Both survivors need to respond to childofthespiral, NerdyNyara27, and uwvark.

this_is_the_life and Hippielishus still have comments or questions to post.
Silence will fall.
Keir
Obsessed

Post by Keir »

NerdyNyara27 @ Jan 6 2008, 03:43 AM wrote: Taking the opposite stance from Autumn - tell me why you would have me vote for your opponent rather than yourself.
I actually find this easier to answer than Autumn's question, so I'll answer yours first Laurel. Simply put, I could not have made it this far without U62. He's always been a loyal ally and also helped me with most of the challenges. For example, even though I won both immunities for the word search challenge, we did the word search together and he actually found more words than me. Finally, the fact that he took me with him to the final two is a testament to his integrity.
Wishing you a Twisted Christmas and a Twisted New Year!
U62
Die-hard Fan

Post by U62 »

weirdalisthephantomoftheopera @ Jan 4 2008, 07:55 PM wrote: U62, you are also a very strong and dedicated player. Your question from me is, what were your first reactions to seeing who was in your tribe?
Hi Meli! Not knowing any of my new tribe members outside of seeing their posts around WOWAY, I had no idea what to expect. The only name that stood out to me was crazymelon because I had just lost to him in the WOWAY Idol finals.

It wasn't until we came together in the first team challenge with the photomosaic puzzle that I knew our tribe was going to do well. And my favorite challenge of this season was competing with my Earl Grey tribemates on the "Selling Out" challenge. Everyone in the tribe contributed something and the end result was hilariously funny.

All-in-all I'm thankful for the opportunity to play this game with such a fun group of people. The experience was much different than with Idol and I'm glad I joined.

U62 :Y
My name is U62 and I approved this message!
U62
Die-hard Fan

Post by U62 »

childofthespiral @ Jan 4 2008, 10:14 PM wrote: So instead of reading back through the gameplay thread, I have one request from each of you. Convince me why I should vote for you to win, and not your opponent. That is all.
The answer is obvious. If you look closely at both Keir and myself, you'll notice one big difference between the two of us.... my username is exactly one character shorter than his.

Casting your vote for me will save you a valuable moment or two which could be better spent on other more productive activities, like planting trees or rescuing feral kittens. If all jury members were to vote for me, the combined man-hour savings would make the World a better place.

Thank you.

U62
Hippielishus
Obsessed

Post by Hippielishus »

What was your favorite challenge and why?
2nd Runner Up Ms. Ohio.
That's my new life goal.
Keir
Obsessed

Post by Keir »

To answer Autumns question, it takes 2 to make a team so while U62 helped me get where I am I also know that I helped him. There were definitely some individual challenges where I shined (I'm sure some of you recall the anagram challenge). However, I think my biggest strength was working with as a team with my tribe. Hopefully my former tribemates will agree that I came to each challenge well-prepared and eager to work together to beat the other tribe.

QUOTE=uwvark,Jan 6 2008, 09:16 AM]Keir, U62, please tell me in order what are your 3 favorite pizza toppings.[/QUOTE]Hmmm... this is the hardest question of all! I'll go with mushrooms first, then peppers and at last onions.
Wishing you a Twisted Christmas and a Twisted New Year!
The Doctor
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by The Doctor »

Keir @ Jan 6 2008, 05:40 PM wrote: I'm sure some of you recall the anagram challenge
I sure do!
Lame Probst wrote: Meli has Anal Gas
Silence will fall.
U62
Die-hard Fan

Post by U62 »

uwvark wrote:
Keir, U62, please tell me in order what are your 3 favorite pizza toppings.

Question 2: Al is standing over there giving out awesome rare stuff and anyone who wants to can get in his car with him and hang out but out of the corner of your eye off to the side you can see an old lady fell in a ditch and broke her hip but she one of those really nasty mean screaming old ladies who hits you with her purse but desperately needs your help. What do you do?
Easy. I'd yell for help in Al's general direction. Surely he would hear me and come help rescue grandma. Then we could all stop for a pineapple, olive and Oreo cookie pizza on the way to the hospital. Mmm, my favorite!

U62
The Doctor
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by The Doctor »

I'm hoping to wrap this up today and start getting vote.

this_is_the_life has not read or responded to any of my attempts to contact her, so we will have to move on without her, unless she magically appears today.

U62 still needs to respond to NerdyNyara27's question, and both players still need to respond to Hippielishus's question.

Remember, your answers may help the jury members decide on who they shall vote for to be Sole Survivor.

Today being Monday, I am officially opening my PM box to votes, so Jury members, feel free to start voting now. Please have all votes sent in by Wednesday at 6pm PST.

Remember: you are voting for who you want to WIN. :Y
Silence will fall.