Spoiler Forum Chit Chat Topic

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

weirdalfan95
Obsessed

Post by weirdalfan95 »

Try Photobucket (upload the pics, that is).
Al- Team #2294
August 19, 2007 Waukegan IL Genessee Theater
thevince

Post by thevince »

Even better...

http://www.myspace.com/way_sol

Gets the job done.
weirdalfan95
Obsessed

Post by weirdalfan95 »

HOLY CRAP! HAHAHAHAHA! Ruben's pic is hilarious! :lol: Warning-- You see Ruben dressed as something you don't wanna see-- Worse than the cone bra!
Al- Team #2294
August 19, 2007 Waukegan IL Genessee Theater
Akrovak
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Akrovak »

:lol:

That's awesome! Thanks for posting those pictures on your MySpace, thevince!

And mad props to you for being so persistent in acquiring the CD! (I was hoping you would say "Best Buy", but I know that's a fool's dream).

Ruben! :lol: (that HAS to be part of the Close But No Cigar song ... :lol: ... awesome!)

Thanks again!
PMFL!
thevince

Post by thevince »

You're welcome! I tried to buy Poodle Hat at a chain store... they had it sitting on the counter a day early and refused to sell it to me. Never again!

Now, if only I can find that 12" promo...
Al's #27 fan
Obsessed

Post by Al's #27 fan »

Haha! That was hilarious.
Begone, foul beast!
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

You know, sometimes I think Ruben hates the things he goes through....then I realize he brings it on himself! :lol:
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Awwwe, yeah! Who called it baby! I knew Ruben would be dressed like a SPOILER ho ! I can't wait to see the rest of the band! Thanks for not posting ALL of it! It leaves something more to look forward to in two days (YES, IT'S TWO DAYS, ISN'T IT!!!!??? :whoot: ).

Thanks for the teasers of the Making of video too! How come every time we see the band in the studio, they're recording clapping noises? :lol: They must love to clap! The menus are awesome two. And the mini-ravioli sized screen caps from the videos are making me really anxious! :onfire:

Question about the DualDisc packaging. Is that ugly "DualDisc" lettering a sticker that can be removed, or is it there for good? I sure hope it can be removed.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Bruce the Duck @ Sep 24 2006, 07:15 AM wrote: Question about the DualDisc packaging. Is that ugly "DualDisc" lettering a sticker that can be removed, or is it there for good? I sure hope it can be removed.
On the DualDiscs I've seen, it comes as part of the plastic surrounding the case.
And Peggy
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

I guess if you really wanted it gone, you could just get an empty jewel case and put everything in that.

Most DualDiscs come like that because they don't fit the Audio CD standard and therefore are not allowed to carry the "Compact Disc, Digital Audio" logo. And to furthermore make themselves different, they also tend to come in a different kind of case.
http://nuclearbubblewrap.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;