Spoiler Forum Chit Chat Topic

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

weirdojace @ Sep 24 2006, 09:40 AM wrote: I guess if you really wanted it gone, you could just get an empty jewel case and put everything in that.
I think I might have to do that. I just bought these to display all of my Al CDs. It'll look stupid with the dumb DualDisc logo in the way of the cover.
thevince

Post by thevince »

It's a sticker that looks like it'd easily come off. Don't count on putting the stuff in a regular case, though. The back insert looks like it's customized for this case (it, too, is curved). Actually, it doesn't fit the case that well... you can see where mine is bent on the left side.
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

thevince @ Sep 24 2006, 12:33 PM wrote: It's a sticker that looks like it'd easily come off.
Yeah, the same sticker came on "Songs for Silverman". I just peeled it off. Anyway, thanks for posting those pics! It really got me even more charged up for the album! I love the pic of Ruben. :lol: What do you want to bet we'll be seeing him in that outfit on the tour at one point or another?
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
joelf16

Post by joelf16 »

i think the dualdisc thing is a cool idea but one thing i miss is that we wont have a face on the cover of the cd like we did for some of the most recent ones.
"Is everything alright? Are you ok? Balloon!"
thevince

Post by thevince »

"one thing i miss is that we wont have a face on the cover of the cd like we did for some of the most recent ones."

I wondered about that when I read the Canadian version will be two discs...
joelf16

Post by joelf16 »

well yay for me being canadian then....but then again maybe it will just have the name of the cd and some other stuff
"Is everything alright? Are you ok? Balloon!"
thevince

Post by thevince »

The back insert says the DVD side contains "enhanced stereo". I take it that's a fancy way of saying "the same as the audio on the other side". Does anyone know otherwise?
weirdalfan95
Obsessed

Post by weirdalfan95 »

It has 5.1 surround sound.
Al- Team #2294
August 19, 2007 Waukegan IL Genessee Theater
thevince

Post by thevince »

Well, it also lists "entire album in surround sound" and "karaoke mix with on-screen lyrics option". I did a quick listen of the "enhanced stereo" version and didn't notice a difference.
weirdalfan95
Obsessed

Post by weirdalfan95 »

Hmm... Perhaps it's just the album incase anyone can't play the CD side? I dunno. I don't have it yet.
Al- Team #2294
August 19, 2007 Waukegan IL Genessee Theater