27-2.7

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

weird27
Occasional

Post by weird27 »

i keep forgetting to post this one, but anyways... On the Running With Scissors album cover, to the left of Al near the bottom of the cover on the track is the number 2 (upside down if ur lookin at the album cover normally), and there are 7 lines on the track, (the borderlines of the track don't count, as they are cement). This also does not include the lines on the right side of the album, just the pic Al is running in. 27...
(awkward silence)
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

An official croquet lawn is 27 meters long.
And Peggy
WWEgirl
Addicted
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada in a house made of legos... or in a cardboard box fortress signing achy breaky s

Post by WWEgirl »

I rented the movie Final Destionation 3 on DVD 2 days ago, if you watch it in the special features where ytou can change fate, read the newpaper clips & it has a cop talking & he says "In all my 27 years on the force I never saw anything like this".
That's a pretty big parrot you've got there Carl.
MarsBar
Addicted

Post by MarsBar »

Yesterday, someone I know was watching "That`s so Raven" when it said, "We haven`t won the basketball tournament in 27 years."

And today, I read a book called Eagle Strike, and the plane in the book pulled into Gate 27 in Heathrow. I wonder if the author has seen Headline News?
Vote MarsBar for:

Best Newbie

Most likely to celebrate Weasel Stomping Day
WeirdAbbott
Off The Deep End

Post by WeirdAbbott »

I was watching Spongebob this morning. On the episode where Bob was trying to give Gary (his pet snail) a bath. One of his tricks (that didn't work) was to paint the tub like a treasure chest and to read the map to get to the tub. According to the map, it was 40 pases left.

They got to the bathroom in 27, and he stretched it out...twenty-seevvveeennn. 40. :D
amiright.com/parody/authors/abbottskelding.shtml
youtube.com/WeirdAbbott
facebook.com/TheAbbottSkelding
soundclick.com/TheAbbottSkelding
facebook.com/AbbottSkeldingDesign
Big Spoon
Welp.
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

There are 27 squares in a bingo card.
And Peggy
MarsBar
Addicted

Post by MarsBar »

Isn`t it 25?
Vote MarsBar for:

Best Newbie

Most likely to celebrate Weasel Stomping Day
Big Spoon
Welp.
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)

Post by Big Spoon »

Oh right. Sorry. :S

Well, here's another 27 reference to make up for my goof up.

The average number of peanuts in a box of Cracker Jacks is 27.
And Peggy
WWEgirl
Addicted
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada in a house made of legos... or in a cardboard box fortress signing achy breaky s

Post by WWEgirl »

Lol I saw that eppisode of SpongeBob many times. Ok I just got home from the carribean festival, & some kid at it had a jersey on with a big 27 on it. I am telling you I think EVERY jersey on the planet has a 27 on it!!!! I see them everywhere!
Also on habbo I have gotten 27 donations of furni :o I just counted. Freaky!
That's a pretty big parrot you've got there Carl.
Themagic#27
Obsessed

Post by Themagic#27 »

WeirdAbbott @ Aug 7 2006, 03:02 PM wrote: I was watching Spongebob this morning. On the episode where Bob was trying to give Gary (his pet snail) a bath. One of his tricks (that didn't work) was to paint the tub like a treasure chest and to read the map to get to the tub. According to the map, it was 40 pases left.

They got to the bathroom in 27, and he stretched it out...twenty-seevvveeennn. 40. :D
I think I reported this one yeeears ago in another 27 topic, but, eh. It's been a while. XP
Are we playin' horseshoes, honey? No, I don't think we are...

♥Al-Team #6x7=42♥